Concord Confections Original Razzles Candy 24 Count Box

by Concord Confections

Original Razzles Candy 24 Count Box. Razzles - First it's candy, then it's gum! Delicious Razzles candies come in the following flavors: Lemon, Raspberry, Grape, Orange, and Blueberry. Twenty-four 1.4 ounce packs per box.

I have to admit I've been in love with these candies since I was In high school And let's just say... I graduated in 2000 Great snack for the go!!
Do they still sell the big ones?
Start your review of Concord Confections Original Razzles Candy 24 Count Box!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely loves these, so hard to find but when I do I buy multiple packs to stock up on them but always end up eating them within a couple of days.” in reviews
“They make the perfect gift for anyone who loves fun candy gum. ” in reviews
“The sour ones are super good too!” in reviews
“I always thought it was something out of willy wonka or a far off land :) but diffidently a great candy to give out on Halloween because they come in big and small! ” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Reminds me of when I was younger. Great for snack while watching a movie, or anytime. I love them soo much.
Depew, NY
Razzles are amazing! They are the best candy on the market! The sour ones are super good too! Highly recommended.
Lansford, PA
Who doesn't love a candy that turns into gum? These take me right back to my childhood and they are still great!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candies. I used to eat them all the time as a kid! Definitely a great one for halloween
East Hartford, CT
LOVE these, I remember these from when I was little. They are so good and every kid loves them!
Madison, WI
These are amazing, reminds me of my childhood, cant find them anywhere. Where can I buy ?
I love these so much! They do not sell any of these near me which makes me sad.
I love these so much! They do not sell any of these near me which makes me sad.
Waynesville, MO.
These are such a classic! Flavor does not last and it doesn't taste great, but they are so fun! I would have rated higher, but I just do not think the flavor lasts long enough to get a better grade.