BY CONCORD

If you are looking for the lime and cilantro flavors of traditional Mexican-style guacamole then Concord's Authentic Guacamole Mix is sure to meet your taste. Two avocados blended with Authentic Guacamole Mix yields two cups of great tasting, authentic... see more...

• I like guacamole, but this product I have not tried, how ...1 Answers
  • Does this make guacamole taste like the real stuff?2 Answers
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
These mix packets are awesome. You just need two ripe avocados (I will sometimes use more than 2) and mix the packet and let it chill for 30 minutes to marinate in the mixture. It is so good and I always get compliments on how I make it :)
Jasmine C.
This is a great mix for quick and great tasting guacamole. It's not hard to make and is one of my favorite brands to use without making it from scratch.
MB S.
Awesome mix for guacamole, also shook on potatoes tossed in olive oil and baked... Mexi tater. SOOO GOOD
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I don't like this , that my opinion ! It's just not good I don't like the flavor
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Does this make guacamole taste like the real stuff?
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
I like guacamole, but this product I have not tried, how is it?