Conchas Bimbo (Pack Of 3)

by Bimbo

A sweet baked good with sugar topping. It's soft, light and perfect for dipping, or cutting in half and spreading your favorite jam on top.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conchas Bimbo (Pack Of 3)!
Mitch C.
Minneapolis, MN
Conchas Bimbo (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Mitch C.
Conchas Bimbo (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Mitch C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to get these delicious snacks all the time at the local market and I haven’t had them in forever. I remember them being moist and delicious with luscious frosting. I was so disappointed! This was a dried out brick! So dry the whole middle was not even worth eating. The only save in this was the frosting was so sweet and delicious like I remember but I don’t know this experience may make me think twice next time I see these.
Kat M.
Purchased at: Publix
Just figured I'd share one of my guilty pleasures! These Bimbo buns taste sweet like vanilla and are simply delish! So if you've ever thought about giving them a try, just know your about to become addicted!
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like these way better than the ones at the bakery stores. They are affordable and so good. Goes perfect with a cup of coffee
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
It taste good but not the best for a concha sweet bread, it is very thick very affordable you can find in any store. Not bad but also not great. It does have a sweet flavor not satisfied too sweet and thick bread.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,079 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are okay. They're good don't get me wrong they just aren't as good as others I've had. No I'm not comparing them to homemade ones just to other store bought ones. They are fluffy & sweet though.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
These breads are pretty good. Not the best I've ever had but ok. They are sweet and soft and taste fresh. And they stay fresh for a while too
Kelly L.
Bend
These are not as good as their homemade fresh ones that can be found in a local Latino market. But they are a great substitute if you don’t have any of those kind of shops around. They are easy to find it convenient stores and are inexpensive
Lailee D.
Glendora, CA
Conchas Bimbo (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Lailee D.
This is the best thing since sliced bread. LOL I mean I do love the original Mexicans breads but this comes really close and the price can be beat especially on long trips with the kids. I usually buy three or four packs when we have a long trips to Vegas or Laughlin with along with some juices Waters. But most of all I tend to get one of these with the nice iced coffee from Starbucks.
Carla S.
Conchas Bimbo (Pack Of 3) uploaded by Carla S.
These are far from a real concha taste but even with that, they are still good. I got them at the store of a local gas station. What disappoints me about these is that if you don't eat them within the hour of being opened, then they turn like rocks!
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Meh, not very tasty and definitely not healthy. A quick snack but yoy definitely get what typy pay for.

Looking for your answer?