BY CONCHA NACAR DE PERLOP

Concha Nacar de Perlop Night Repair Skin Cream see more...

Melissa A.
Van Nuys, CA
I started using the Perlop Night Repair Skin Cream for a few months now.
I have used the Perlop Skin Cream for a few years now but I had never tried the Perlop Night Repair Skin Cream until now. It smells great. The cream is pink.
It is a little bit oily in texture however it does help to repair your skin overnight and it makes your skin feeling soft in the morning.
Excellent Night Cream.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
I got this for my daughter because we heard a lot good reviews about the cream but didn't work for her, she finished the container and we didn't see any difference, she did exactly what the instructions said.
ana o.
Good product. Use it daily. Have gotten good results.Great product! Can't explain how happy I am with this item. Has helped my skin incredibly. Wouldn't use any other night cream.
Tina m.
Newnan, GA
Feels so fresh and smooth. And it really cleans your skin. Completely removes blemishes and pimples. Perfection in a jar
JAckeline R.
Las Vegas
Smells amazing, it has like a little sand texture and when I wake up my face looks radiant and really fresh
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried to use the Concha Nacar face cream for a month and didn't really see a great difference .

back