CONCEPT ONE NFL Seattle Seahawks Backsack Axis - School Supplies
CONCEPT ONE NFL Seattle Seahawks Backsack Axis - School Supplies
Sydney H.
I mean, this is just your standard draw string back pack. Nothing too special about the thing, but if you're a fan of an NFL Team (almost all NFL Teams have this kind of merch), and you wanna rep them? This is a good way to!
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I like this product because it is very usefull around the college campus. i used it when i went to class and when i did my laundry. it is very spacious and big enough for a small load of clothing.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Well I hate the Seahawks. We are Steelers fans in this house. All things Pittsburgh. This bag is super handy and light. You actually can fit a lot in them.
Molly B.
I use this product for so many things. From taking it to the gym, to using it around school on days that I have a lighter load. Looks sharp too.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
Both of my kids have these backpacks. They hold up and are very durable. They're also a great size, not too big or small.
Kathy Z.
Is a good product for almost anything you can put into it. Good for schools and etc. But, mostly people use it for summer time.
kendra e.
Love these bags! they work well for carrying a change of clothes for weekends at moms. very llightweight
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Woo hoo for my home state team. Cute and fun design. Simple logo with team colors. Decently priced
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(: