CONCEPT ONE NFL Dallas Cowboys Southpaw Backpack - School Supplies
CONCEPT ONE NFL Dallas Cowboys Southpaw Backpack - School Supplies
Gicelle G.
I like because it is a simple back pack, the logo doesn't meant anything for me
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this backpack! I bought one of these for myself and for my boyfriend (we're both huge Cowboys fans) and it was the best purchase ever. A little expensive but definitely worth it. The backpack is very functional and high quality and we get to represent our favorite team too! Holds a lot of notebooks/folders and it can be used as an overnight bag. I ordered this online and definitely would again. Highly recommend this Dallas Cowboys backpack!
Kelly R.
Azle, TX
Not big enough for junior or high school students or but perfect for a carry on bag on a plane or big enough to carry make up bag straighter and change of clothes we dem boys!
Madison H.
Anything that let's kids express their favorites is great to me! I love the team logo especially it being Americas old favorite team!
Anhelica H.
Sun Valley, NV
Nice simple backpack, but the team isn't nice. Put the raiders on there and this will be 10/10 backpackūüĎć
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
I love this backpack! It's my team also! I think it's sturdy for me. I had mine for almost a year
Ashley A.
These are awesome. My favorite team and sturby for my son and all his things.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I love simple backpacks, and the Cowboys logo just tops it off, very sturdy.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is a really good back pack for the price....holds up well, lots of compartments.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS
I need this in a oakland raiders and everything will be great. where can i find this
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Is it comfortable?
Kassandra L.
Who likes the Cowboys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this backpack come in other teams?
Nikki  N.
Yes I got this for my daughter and she loved it!!!
Celeste R.
They had these cheap before school starts at target