#71 in School Supplies

Pack Everything You Need, Including Your Team Loyalty, Into This Heavy Duty Nfl Black Backpack, Perfect For School And Work. Features Large Embroidered Team Logo On The Lower Pocket Secondary Team Logo On Upper Pocket. Easy-Zip Closures On Main Compartment Two Pockets And Adjustable Straps For A Comfortable Fit. Durable And Machine Washable For Easy Cleaning. Officially Licensed By Nfl see more...

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this backpack! I bought one of these for myself and for my boyfriend (we're both huge Cowboys fans) and it was the best purchase ever. A little expensive but definitely worth it. The backpack is very functional and high quality and we get to represent our favorite team too! Holds a lot of notebooks/folders and it can be used as an overnight bag. I ordered this online and definitely would again. Highly recommend this Dallas Cowboys backpack!
Dylan N.
Minneapolis, MN
Overall, I don't think I'd purchase this sleeping bag again. It's not very warm and the zippers go all the way around so that they keep you in, with your head popping out, but there's no end so the zippers can pinch you. The size was perfect though. I used it on 2 camping trips and I'll use it until it breaks, but I think I'll purchase a Coleman sleeping bag next.
Kelly R.
Azle, TX
Not big enough for junior or high school students or but perfect for a carry on bag on a plane or big enough to carry make up bag straighter and change of clothes we dem boys!
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Yehaw go cowboys! I actually just bought this backpack on groupon a while back!! It's the perfect size for college! Fits everything I need for a long day of classes!
amie d.
Dallas Cowboys what backpack to awesome so need this in my life for my son for his senior year send it send it send it we are a Dallas Cowboys family
Madison V.
Anything that let's kids express their favorites is great to me! I love the team logo especially it being Americas old favorite team!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a great way to show off and support your team to everyone not to mention the backpack it's self is really sturdy.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
Nice sturdy backpack that really holds everything in. Also rocks cause it has the cowboys on it. Go cowboys!!
Esmeralda h.
It's cute holds a lot of stuff and will last you a very long time. I have been having mines for 3 years.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Is it comfortable?
Kassandra L.
Who likes the Cowboys?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this backpack come in other teams?
Nikki  N.
Yes I got this for my daughter and she loved it!!!
Celeste R.
They had these cheap before school starts at target