CONCEPT ONE MLB Boston Red Sox Team Color Backpack - School Supplies

Pack Everything You Need, Including Your Team Loyalty, Into This Heavy Duty Mlb Black Backpack, Perfect For School And Work. Features Large Embroidered Team Logo On The Lower Pocket Econdary Team Logo On Upper Pocket. Easy-Zip Closures On Main Compartment Two Pockets And Adjustable Straps For A Comfortable Fit. Durable And Machine Washable For Easy Cleaning. Officially Licensed By Mlb see more...

Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
My roommate in college has one of these backpacks and I loved it! I was a fan of the Boston Red Sox when I was younger and is a great memory of my college years! Very sturdy backpack and can hold several textbooks.
Brittany J.
I got this for my brother as he is a huge Redsox fan and he loves it! He brings it everywhere and shows his pride!
Kate E.
I got this for a gift for my nephew and he really loves it,I loved the colors and the quality,its great!
Amber S.
This backpack is adorable! I love the colors and the Boston Red Sox! I'm a huge fan!
Samantha J.
Nokomis, FL
Works well but I wish it was slightly bigger and had more pockets and dividers
Maria A.
How much does this cost?