Concept Laboratories Advanced Clinics Spa Size Retinol Advanced Firming Cream 16oz

BY CONCEPT LABORATORIES

Retinol cream pump Correct the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone using Retinol cream. The clinically proven cream offers major anti-aging and renewing benefits. Helps to even out discoloration and smooth the skin while providing the benefits of Vitamin A. The pump-style container makes dispensing easy and delivers the right amount of cream each time. 16 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
The product is actually the “serum” form and not the cream form however looks and feel like lotion. The consistency isn’t like serum at all. I have used many retinols before that work and this one I stumbled upon at a very short trip to Walmart. It was $4 so I figured what have I got to loose. I had very low expectations of this product considering the price was so low. I applied this product every night before bed like I do my other retinols in the past. For someone who is used to getting dry skin from retinols this product obviously came with the dry desert skin look the next morning, (which is typical for retinols) which in my mind I started to think it was working. ( my skin type is dry) I’d follow up with a moisturizer after this. I gave this product about 4 months and then gave up after not seeing any results whatsoever. I went from low expectations, tricked into high expectations. My skin was actually dryer and cracked then with my other retinols. It accentuated more of my fine lines and made me look even older (I’m 28) after 4 months I gave up and stopped using it, my skin looks so much better after a couple weeks of NOT using it. Keep in mind that everyone is different and what product may not work for me may work for you, this one is just not for me.
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
It's a good moisturizer. You don't have to "just" use it on your face! The price is cheap, but its a great product. It doesn't make my sensitive skin burn or irritated and most importantly break out! It comes in a big container and last awhile!
Mandee C.
Mountain Home, AR
My favorite moisturizer! I is this on my face and neck and sometimes in areas that I have stretch marks. It is an anti-aging retinol cream. It's very light and non greasy. My skin just soaks it in.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This product was a christmas gift.
I started using it the same day I opened it.
It says that is a renewing and anti-aging product. Also its an advanced firming cream.
I can't wait to see the results. It has a smooth texture to it. There's no smell to it. It's great for people that are sensative to strong fragrances or don't like them. It's not greasy. You can apply it at before going to bed or before applying makeup.
Brandy C.
I have oily skin so it's hard for me to find face products that don't make my skin even more oily and cause breakouts. My mother gave me a jar of this product and so far so good. My skin is soft and no breakouts.
Marisol D.
Denver, CO
I've been wearing make up since 9th grade I also raise my eyebrows a lot. To the point where my skin looks tired and I started getting a crease on my forehead and I'm only 18! However, ever since I started using this cream my face has recovered its youth and that crease on my forehead is gone!
I recommend putting this cream on at night since it does not have any SPF, but other than that, it's an amazing product.
You definitely get a good quality product for an affordable price.
Chevy B.
This is my DAY TIME moisturizer when the air begins to get dry around the winter months. In my opinion a small pump is enough for the entire face otherwise it may be too greasy. I have oily skin that is very dry in the winter but this soothes my face all day long.
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great size product, I really like this brand. I felt my skin losing firmness and bought it. I like how it feels and planning to use it in my body since is a lot of product.
Planet V.
Camarillo, CA
Great product, I love using it on more than just my face! My arm skin that used to sag from my weight loss feels / looks much better now! I would recommend this for anyone who needs tighter firmer skin.
Audrey A.
This cream is great on the skin I love how it has a pump so I usually pump like 5 pump to distribute it well over my face and neck
Kristina A.
What is this product good
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
How offten should i use this product because i heard retinol csn be damaging to the skin
Stephanie W.
I have dry skin but it gets worse in the winter. Does this product help with skin that I'd dry to begin with?