Concept Laboratories Advanced Clinics Spa Size Retinol Advanced Firming Cream 16oz

BY CONCEPT LABORATORIES

Retinol cream pump Correct the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone using Retinol cream. The clinically proven cream offers major anti-aging and renewing benefits. Helps to even out discoloration and smooth the skin while providing the benefits of Vitamin A. The pump-style container makes dispensing easy and delivers the right amount of cream each time. 16 oz. see more...

Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
The product is actually the “serum” form and not the cream form however looks and feel like lotion. The consistency isn’t like serum at all. I have used many retinols before that work and this one I stumbled upon at a very short trip to Walmart. It was $4 so I figured what have I got to loose. I had very low expectations of this product considering the price was so low. I applied this product every night before bed like I do my other retinols in the past. For someone who is used to getting dry skin from retinols this product obviously came with the dry desert skin look the next morning, (which is typical for retinols) which in my mind I started to think it was working. ( my skin type is dry) I’d follow up with a moisturizer after this. I gave this product about 4 months and then gave up after not seeing any results whatsoever. I went from low expectations, tricked into high expectations. My skin was actually dryer and cracked then with my other retinols. It accentuated more of my fine lines and made me look even older (I’m 28) after 4 months I gave up and stopped using it, my skin looks so much better after a couple weeks of NOT using it. Keep in mind that everyone is different and what product may not work for me may work for you, this one is just not for me.
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
It's a good moisturizer. You don't have to "just" use it on your face! The price is cheap, but its a great product. It doesn't make my sensitive skin burn or irritated and most importantly break out! It comes in a big container and last awhile!
Mandee C.
Mountain home, AR
My favorite moisturizer! I is this on my face and neck and sometimes in areas that I have stretch marks. It is an anti-aging retinol cream. It's very light and non greasy. My skin just soaks it in.
Alyssa H.
READING, PA
THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE "ADVANCED CLINICALS RETINOL ANTI-WRINKLE SERUM". Couldnt find it on here so wanted to make clear what im reviewing since couldnt find actual product. First off ive only been using it 1 week but in that time i hve noticed a difference. This serum is only $5 at walmart so i figured why not trt it for that price and im glad i did. So far in 1 week i noticed my a lot of my sundamage spots including my freckles have went away already. Also i noticed the wrinles on my forhead and around my mouth have decreased some as well. I started out using it everynight right away and had no issues with irritation at akl and my skin is dry and sometimes pretty sensitive so thats a plus as well. I will update after using it for a couple months but wamted to let people know what ive experienced in only 1 week with thus inexspensive serum. I highly rrccomend anyone give it a try. Im 28 and i just started using it, like i said i have some wrinkles and pretty much sun damage and this has helped clear my skin up tramendously already. For only $5 its worth a shot. Its the only serum ive tried so far but honestly dont need to try anymore at this point. If anything ill add a vitamin C for my dullness and dark spots but for a retinol serum this is it.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This product was a christmas gift.
I started using it the same day I opened it.
It says that is a renewing and anti-aging product. Also its an advanced firming cream.
I can't wait to see the results. It has a smooth texture to it. There's no smell to it. It's great for people that are sensative to strong fragrances or don't like them. It's not greasy. You can apply it at before going to bed or before applying makeup.
Brandy C.
I have oily skin so it's hard for me to find face products that don't make my skin even more oily and cause breakouts. My mother gave me a jar of this product and so far so good. My skin is soft and no breakouts.
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I have like a month using it, still can't said I see changes in my face. But I can said it is fast absorb, fragance free and it doesn't irritated my skin. I would love for it to have SPF in it.
Marisol D.
Denver, CO
I've been wearing make up since 9th grade I also raise my eyebrows a lot. To the point where my skin looks tired and I started getting a crease on my forehead and I'm only 18! However, ever since I started using this cream my face has recovered its youth and that crease on my forehead is gone!
I recommend putting this cream on at night since it does not have any SPF, but other than that, it's an amazing product.
You definitely get a good quality product for an affordable price.
Chevy B.
This is my DAY TIME moisturizer when the air begins to get dry around the winter months. In my opinion a small pump is enough for the entire face otherwise it may be too greasy. I have oily skin that is very dry in the winter but this soothes my face all day long.
Elizabeth C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great size product, I really like this brand. I felt my skin losing firmness and bought it. I like how it feels and planning to use it in my body since is a lot of product.
kristina A.
What is this product good
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
How offten should i use this product because i heard retinol csn be damaging to the skin
Stephanie W.
I have dry skin but it gets worse in the winter. Does this product help with skin that I'd dry to begin with?