Concept Laboratories 7959443 Advanced Clinicals Vitamin C Serum 1.75Z uploaded by Jes B.Concept Laboratories 7959443 Advanced Clinicals Vitamin C Serum 1.75Z uploaded by Yung Q.

BY CONCEPT LABORATORIES

Features
  • Instantly restores radiance and hydrates dry skin
  • Within 4 weeks reduce the look of age spots and firm delicate skin areas
  • Improves skin tones and diminishes the look of wrinkles
  • Encapsulated peptides target imperfections for a more uniform looking skin tone
Specifications
  • Capacity: 1.75Z

Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this randomly and I am SO glad I did! I wanted to try a different serum after not being too thrilled with the one I had previously bought. The first thing I like about this is the fact that it has a dropper. It makes dispensing super easy. Also, the consistency of this serum is perfect. It’s not too thin or too thick. I use this after I cleanse and use a toner. When patting this into my skin I can already feel it working. My face feels refreshed and soft. I’ve been using this for about a month now and I’ve noticed a drastic change in my complexion. This is one of the few skincare products that I can actually say I’ve seen a change in my skin. If you’re looking to try a vitamin c serum I definitely suggest this one!
Jamaica A.
The best serum ever! It gives you that glow. You can get it from Marshall’s, Ross or Burlington for less that $10. Very effective.
Yung Q.
I love this serum. The smell isn’t bad and moisturize my skin well. It’s worth the money and my skin didn’t react or break out from it. I have used up the first bottle and on my second. I would recommend this product because no harmful ingredients and it’s cheap for how much you get in the bottle.