BY CONCEPT LABORATORIES

Features Advancewd pure coconut oil for skin contains Tahitian Coconut Oil which drenches skin with pure hydration Concentrated facial oil visibly softens the look of acne scars dark spots skin blemishes hyper pigmentation Coconut Oil for hair quenches persistent dry areas and restores visible elasticity for sensitive skin Specifications Capacity: 1.8 oz see more...

Courtney R.
The one I use is the tea tree oil. Not the coconut oil. I LOVE the tea tree oil!!! It's a miracle. I use it on my ingrown hairs and my active pimples. I put it on every night after my moisturizer as a spot treatment and when I wake up in the morning they're gone or definitely not s inflamed! I will always have this in a skin care routine! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
This is my favorite oil during the cold winter season. It’s light weight and the smell isn’t that strong. I put oil last on my skincare steps and it keeps everything locked in and my skin moist throughout the day.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The one i use is the rosehip oil, not the coconut oil! Its free of parabens and uses some natural ingredients mixed with science. I love putting this under my makeup in winter and fall where i get dry (combo skin) i havent noticed it necessary reduce redness, but, I've noticed it hydrates the spots i need! If you're oily, I'd avoid it in those areas, it'll just last you longer! If you're dry to normal skin you could apply it all over! I also use it to drop into my potted liners and brow pomades to livin' them up, as they start to dry out!
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
This oil smells amazing, I would buy this for the smell alone! You only need a couple drops for your whole face.I use this before applying makeup to make my skin soft and smooth for a better application. I also use it after washing my face in my nighttime routine to moisturize my skin throughout the night. It leaves my skin smelling great and my skin feeling amazingly soft.
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Super inexpensive at tjmax! Great deal for such an amazing product. This product claims to clear up scaring and any imperfections on the face and it can also be used in the body. It is very moisturizing as well gentle on the skin and falls amazing! I would definitely recommend !!
Vanessa C.
I am obsessed with this great smelling, feeling, and hydrating Tahitian Coconut Oil. It instantly makes my face feel smoother and moisturized. This bottle will last months since you only need a tiny drop to cover your face and neck. I use it before make up and after washing my face for the night. Its amazing and I hope I can find more. I bought it at Ross.
Antoinette C.
I LOVE this product!! I use it every night! I have only skin and for some reason this just works! It doesn't clog my pores, cause breakouts or cause me to become oilier.

I use this everynight, after cleansing, right before bed.
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
I have the tea tree oil one of these and I absolutely love it it's amazing it makes my skin feel wonderful after I use it after I wash my face at night and it's the best feeling in the world!
Sabrina B.
Great product. It hydrates my skin well. I usually put it on my face before I do my make up and right before bed after I wash my face
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
My new favorite product for keeping my acne breakouts and scarring away. Bought mine from Ross for 5 bucks!!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Could this be used at night after using adalpalene?