BY CONCEPT LABORATORIES

Features Advancewd pure coconut oil for skin contains Tahitian Coconut Oil which drenches skin with pure hydration Concentrated facial oil visibly softens the look of acne scars dark spots skin blemishes hyper pigmentation Coconut Oil for hair quenches persistent dry areas and restores visible elasticity for sensitive skin Specifications Capacity: 1.8 oz see more...

Alice S.
I use the rosehip oil by this brand. There do seem to be many i gredients i dont know (will have ro research) but i got it for a steal at tj maxx. And i like the way it feels and smells. I have sensitive oily skin prone to breakouts. It doesnt seem to make me too oily even though its an oil. Ill use it up and then see what happens. So far so good.
I love this product, and I love what it does to my skin, this product is both affordable and amazing, you can find it at Marshall’s and or TJ max. I use it every night after I’ve used my facial cleanser my face cleared up so much more and I have less acne I feel like my skin is so much healthier and is able to breathe more
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This oil is my absolute FAVORITE out of all of their oils!! It smells incredible, my skin drinks it up, and its quite affordable. I would use this under my eyes as well and my dark circles and wrinkles look so much better after I finished the bottle. You can also use it in your hair for split ends or damaged ends. My local Tjmaxx doesnt carry this exact one much anymore so when I see it I am buying it asap!!
nsndbe n.
NONE
This is my favorite face serum . It is super hydrating and a nice base for your foundation . I got mine At Burlington for only $5 . It smells like coconut and it smells amazing . I love it a lot!!
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Recently I tried the Teatree oil version of this and it honestly change my life! Within the span of two weeks my acne went down considerably. I’ve tried many many different products and this one really beat them all, it’s not very heavy on the face. Definitely worth a try
Yung Q.
This is my favorite oil during the cold winter season. It’s light weight and the smell isn’t that strong. I put oil last on my skincare steps and it keeps everything locked in and my skin moist throughout the day.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I do not have coconut oil but I do have the rosehip and tea tree oils!
tea tree: I don't love the scent but it's not the absolute worst. I like that it doesn't sting, like other tea tree products i've previously used. I put the oil directly on acne flair ups at before bed.
rosehip: smells BEAUTIFULLY, goes on light. I layer it on top of the tea tree but all over my face as well. I love waking up feeling so hydrated!

I bought these products on amazon but from now on looks like I can save some money if I go to tjmaxx and marshall's - thanks for the help ladies on here :)
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The one i use is the rosehip oil, not the coconut oil! Its free of parabens and uses some natural ingredients mixed with science. I love putting this under my makeup in winter and fall where i get dry (combo skin) i havent noticed it necessary reduce redness, but, I've noticed it hydrates the spots i need! If you're oily, I'd avoid it in those areas, it'll just last you longer! If you're dry to normal skin you could apply it all over! I also use it to drop into my potted liners and brow pomades to livin' them up, as they start to dry out!
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Super inexpensive at tjmax! Great deal for such an amazing product. This product claims to clear up scaring and any imperfections on the face and it can also be used in the body. It is very moisturizing as well gentle on the skin and falls amazing! I would definitely recommend !!
Vanessa C.
I am obsessed with this great smelling, feeling, and hydrating Tahitian Coconut Oil. It instantly makes my face feel smoother and moisturized. This bottle will last months since you only need a tiny drop to cover your face and neck. I use it before make up and after washing my face for the night. Its amazing and I hope I can find more. I bought it at Ross.
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Could this be used at night after using adalpalene?