Conceived By Nature Mousse Extra Hold 6.76 fl oz

Conceived By Nature Mousse Extra Hold 6.76 fl oz see more...

Joanna S.
I loved it it was the best product i have Ever tried i haighly recommend this product to any one its afodable and nice product to have it works so good for me i hope you think the same and works for you
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
This is a great product recommended by a fellow co-worker, and I am so thankful she told me about this. It works miracles for my dry, damaged hair, and also works great as a heat protector. This gives my limp, flat hair some volume.
Shelbie S.
I really like this mousse. It gets the job done without making my hair feel like old hay. I like to use it on my root just a little bit and blow dry for extra volume.
Heather M.
Marietta, SC
Wonderful product. would recommend to a friend. plan on buying again. light feel and light clean sent. its the best compared to other like products.
Ciara W.
When they said extra hold they meant it. I really do like this product but it doesn't work so well on second day hair. Other than that I love it
Misty C.
Alton, TX
When I had dry hair this product worked miracles. My friend had been using it for years,so I tried it and loved it.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
There is nothing better than a really good hair mousse. I think this would an awesome add to my collection.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Loved it! Smells great. Doesn't give you the nasty crunchy curls. Doesn't make hair all stiff.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Muy buen producto para el cabello hace qe eso peinados hermosos duren mucho más tiempo
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
When I put this on my hair it looks so moist and we'll taken care of because it is.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
Does this make your hair crunchy? I prefer a lighter hold without the crunch.
Aline C.
Santana
Ainda nao usei queria sabe mais sobre ele?