Concannon Vineyard Merlot Reserve 2010 750ML uploaded by Arielle B.

BY CONCANNON

Sierra S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a total wine-o and always looking for different wineries to try from. I actually had this specific blend on a date once. We bought a bottle for our table and it was a great choice because it was easy to drink! Definitely will get another glass next time!
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
I found this to taste just like all other merlots. Too bitter for me. I thought maybe I was just drinking the wrong brand of merlot so I gave this one a shot. Nope, this bottle helped me realize, I am just not a merlot person. But I assume that if you are a merlot person, you would enjoy this brand
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
5 stars because I am not actually reviewing the Concannon Merlot I want to review the Concannon Conservancy called Crimson and Clover. It is SOOOO good! If you ever run across it you MUST try it!
Sarah H.
Brisbane
This taste amazingggg. A little bit bitter but most merlot products are, you just have to have the taste for it. Not to expensive at all.