CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush

by CONAIRPROPET

Featuring comfort tips that eliminate tangles and mats from your pet's coat. The ergonomic, memory gel-grip handle offers maximum control and comfort. Small head is ideal for smaller breeds (under 30 lbs) or for brushing of the face and other delicate areas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush!
Melanie A.
Westminster, MD
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Melanie A.
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Melanie A.
I was super excited to receive this brush/slicker because I am always looking for the next best brush for my three miniature schnauzers. While they don't shed, they need constant brushing to keep their hair from getting matted and tangled. I have tried a brush similar to this one, but this takes the same. The handle is EPIC! Super comfortable, squishy material that molds to your hand. The brush itself is not too sharp, which can be an issue sometimes. All three schnauzers appreciated being groomed with this and looked dapper afterwards. I would have definitely purchased this myself if I saw it in-store. Great product!
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Dana E.
This product is awesome! It works great and the handle is so nice! My fur babies loved their special new product! I highly recommend this product.
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Ann G.
This is a nice cat/dog soft brush. The soft slicker brush has comfort bristles with tips. Helps eliminate tangles and matted hair. Even though my pets are short hair. My chihuahua didn't care for it,she gets nervous. But my cat loved every minute, he was rubbing his face all over it,lol. The handle is nice,soft ergonomic gel that offers maximum control with comfort, so it gives a better grip. It is easy to clean as well.
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Kristin S.
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Kristin S.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Conair in exchange for my honest review. My cats and dogs love it. It works good on both cat hair and dog hair. One of my cats just laid on the ground enjoying being brushed with this for a long time. The hair that came out stuck to the brush, and it was easy to peel off and throw away. I like the comfortable handle grip too. Great brush!
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Hollie R.
This is the perfect little brush for grooming. It is easy to use and the handle has a nice comfortable grip I have used it on my cart, dog and bunny because it is the perfect size. I like how it’s easy to clean and the bristles are gentle.
Jennifer  B.
America, AR
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Jennifer  B.
As a certified pet stylist I recommend this this product to any pet parent with a with a small fur baby. But I can personally say my cats love being groomed with it!
Anitra Q.
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Anitra Q.
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Anitra Q.
The con air propet small dog slicker brush is really nice. It has a nice soft grip to it. It moves smoothly onto the dogs fur. As you can see in the video my son is brushing one of our dogs with it. It works great for dogs with longer long also.
Chelsea C.
High Point, NC
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Chelsea C.
I love how small the brush is and how easy it is to go through the dogs hair! My favorite part about it is the handle. I love how squishy it is.
MICHELLE H.
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by MICHELLE H.
The handle is soft and durable and has a great grip. The brush (while it’s intended) is a bit small. I have a cat and chihuahua mix and couldn’t imagine using this on a larger pet. My cat loves it then gets overstimulated and attacks. Perfect for grooming my pups neck hair.
Mary  C.
Indianapolis, IN
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Mary  C.
CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush uploaded by Mary  C.
Not even kidding here! THIS little brush from Conair Propet is THE BEST brush I have EVER used for grooming my little yorkies! Ergonomically friendly for humans, gentle and efficient for furry friends. I love the non-traditional handle placement and the flexible, little easy to clean bristles. Total game changer for my small breed doggos and also comes in larger sizes for bigger dogs. I say dogs because I'm a dog owner BUT.. The Slicker brush works just as great for Kitty's Too!! FIVE STARS & My Highest Recommendation CONAIRPROPET Small Soft Slicker Brush I received these products for free from Influenster and Conair PROPET in exchange for my honest review. #conairpropetgrooming #complimentary @conairpropet @Influenster

Looking for your answer?