ConairBaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch

BaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch - Conair - BABRD1039PP

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ConairBaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch!
I'm always happy with the upcoming of conair products and the prices are very affordable. this straightener gets the job done and works really well, the plates are a little small so I wouldn't recommend for someone with a lot of hair but works great for my fine hair
Murrieta, CA
My sister recently purchased this set of flat irons and it works great. The handles are not too slippery and they don't get hot to touch which I like. They don't take long to heat up and I have not had an issue with them snagging our hair while flat ironing.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this it keeps my hair frizz free and keeps it straight all day. I got mine from ulta! I put mine on the highest heat. My hair is already straight so I use it to get nice volume. I recommend this to my friends with very curly hair.
Bought this last year and it has worked perfectly. I have a lot of hair and its very thick so I dont normally use this straighten my hair I use it to curl it...
Austin, TX
BabyLiss is such a great brand! Super dependable and cost friendly. I've had mine for over 6 years and it has yet to mess up on me. *knocks on wood*
To me this was best on my side bangs other wise it took to long to do with my hair. I own many straighteners but this isnt one i pull out often.
Pennsauken , NJ
i love this flat iron. it is very good for people with wavy hair like me. It makes your hair feel so soft after you are done straightening it,
This curly hair works perfectly in my hair, it is not heavy and it is not big, what makes easy to we carry with us wherever we go !
Oak Ridge, TN
I use to never want to do anything with my hair, then came this product and changed my life.. I dont leave the house without it!
Brooklyn, NY
I have it in black !! Amazing how hot it gets and how quick I get my hair done . My hair is some what curly . Love babybliss !!

Looking for your answer?