ConairBaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch

BaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch - Conair - BABRD1039PP

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ConairBaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch!
Raleigh , NC
This straightener is absolutely amazing!! First off, you can go wrong with a BaByliss flat iron. They will get any hair type bone straight or help you get the right curl. Some of them can be pricey but the this one was a great price when I got it.
East Aurora, NY
This is my favorite straightener that I've tried so far! Even though it's a little pricey, I would still recommend it to a friend. The heat control lets me avoid frying my hair and it heats up super quickly. Very effective straightener, too.
Riverview, FL
Conair straighteners just don't cut it for me I have very very curly hair and they are tight curls Connor does not get through to them therefore I don't recommend it for someone with tight curls.
San Pedro, CA
I need this specific hair straightener for all my baby hairs that are really hard to get to. I couldn't have straight sleek hair without it. I have so many FlyAway's and babyhairs its crazy!
I'm not a huge fan of this straightener but it's the only one I have. I have super fine hair and I still have to put it on the highest heat setting to get my hair staight which is frustrating.
Woodland , CA
It is my all time favorite. It heats up quickly and cools down fast. It leaves your hair very soft, shiny, and smooth. You don't ever have to worry about frizz. I have frizzy wavy hair and it leaves my hair perfectly straight. You must try it!!!!!!
One of my favorite hair straighteners I have very owned. I have had top of the line straighteners that in no way compared to this one. Love this product, price is good.
Poughkeepsie, New York
This hair straightener is a great deal for the price. First of all, I appreciate the fact that has a 1 inch body, making it easier to straighten stubborn pieces of hair near my scalp without burning myself. Secondly, I think the heat it emits is very even; I've never burned my hair while using this flatiron and I'm not an expert on hair straightening. Would definitely repurchase when this one breaks (though it seems very well made).
Dresden, TN
I have super curly hair and I love straightening it a lot. I love ConairBabylissPro BARD1039PP it straightens my hair without damage or fizz my hair. It leave it looking straight with a healthy look. You can't pass up with an amazing price that also leave your hair looking healthy.
Bella Vista, AR
I just start using this product to curl my so stubborn hair and it turns out fabulous every time. I don't always use this products but when I do, I use it for special occasions. Weather you want to keep your straight, curly, or wavy, this product is for you.\

Looking for your answer?