BY CONAIR

BaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch - Conair - BABRD1039PP see more...

Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is absolutely amazing!! First off, you can go wrong with a BaByliss flat iron. They will get any hair type bone straight or help you get the right curl. Some of them can be pricey but the this one was a great price when I got it.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite straightener that I've tried so far! Even though it's a little pricey, I would still recommend it to a friend. The heat control lets me avoid frying my hair and it heats up super quickly. Very effective straightener, too.
Bree E.
I'm always happy with the upcoming of conair products and the prices are very affordable. this straightener gets the job done and works really well, the plates are a little small so I wouldn't recommend for someone with a lot of hair but works great for my fine hair
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister recently purchased this set of flat irons and it works great. The handles are not too slippery and they don't get hot to touch which I like. They don't take long to heat up and I have not had an issue with them snagging our hair while flat ironing.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair straighteners just don't cut it for me I have very very curly hair and they are tight curls Connor does not get through to them therefore I don't recommend it for someone with tight curls.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this specific hair straightener for all my baby hairs that are really hard to get to. I couldn't have straight sleek hair without it. I have so many FlyAway's and babyhairs its crazy!
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is my all time favorite. It heats up quickly and cools down fast. It leaves your hair very soft, shiny, and smooth. You don't ever have to worry about frizz. I have frizzy wavy hair and it leaves my hair perfectly straight. You must try it!!!!!!
Tiffany N.
I'm not a huge fan of this straightener but it's the only one I have. I have super fine hair and I still have to put it on the highest heat setting to get my hair staight which is frustrating.
Dennis S.
One of my favorite hair straighteners I have very owned. I have had top of the line straighteners that in no way compared to this one. Love this product, price is good.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
This hair straightener is a great deal for the price. First of all, I appreciate the fact that has a 1 inch body, making it easier to straighten stubborn pieces of hair near my scalp without burning myself. Secondly, I think the heat it emits is very even; I've never burned my hair while using this flatiron and I'm not an expert on hair straightening. Would definitely repurchase when this one breaks (though it seems very well made).