Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#196 in Hair Straighteners
BaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch - Conair - BABRD1039PP
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: ConairBaBylissPRO BABRD1039PP Red Ceramic Deco Cord Flat Iron 1 Inch
I love this it keeps my hair frizz free and keeps it straight all day. I got mine from ulta! I put mine on the highest heat. My hair is already straight so I use it to get nice volume. I recommend this to my friends with very curly hair.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
I have it in black !! Amazing how hot it gets and how quick I get my hair done . My hair is some what curly . Love babybliss !!
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh, NC
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
This straightener is absolutely amazing!! First off, you can go wrong with a BaByliss flat iron. They will get any hair type bone straight or help you get the right curl. Some of them can be pricey but the this one was a great price when I got it.
Bree E.
Bree E.
April 19, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
I'm always happy with the upcoming of conair products and the prices are very affordable. this straightener gets the job done and works really well, the plates are a little small so I wouldn't recommend for someone with a lot of hair but works great for my fine hair
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
April 2, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
My sister recently purchased this set of flat irons and it works great. The handles are not too slippery and they don't get hot to touch which I like. They don't take long to heat up and I have not had an issue with them snagging our hair while flat ironing.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
April 6, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Conair straighteners just don't cut it for me I have very very curly hair and they are tight curls Connor does not get through to them therefore I don't recommend it for someone with tight curls.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wilmington, CA
Feb. 25, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
I need this specific hair straightener for all my baby hairs that are really hard to get to. I couldn't have straight sleek hair without it. I have so many FlyAway's and babyhairs its crazy!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
March 27, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
It is my all time favorite. It heats up quickly and cools down fast. It leaves your hair very soft, shiny, and smooth. You don't ever have to worry about frizz. I have frizzy wavy hair and it leaves my hair perfectly straight. You must try it!!!!!!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Feb. 25, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
I'm not a huge fan of this straightener but it's the only one I have. I have super fine hair and I still have to put it on the highest heat setting to get my hair staight which is frustrating.
Dennis S.
Dennis S.
April 30, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
One of my favorite hair straighteners I have very owned. I have had top of the line straighteners that in no way compared to this one. Love this product, price is good.