BY CONAIR

Too much fur is not good for dogs. Their skin needs to breathe to keep them comfortable and their coats healthy. The Conair Shed-It De-Shedding Blade removes excess fur on all breeds, coat types and lengths. Features: Serrated edge of the stainless steel blade gently grabs and removes fur Includes: 1 De-Shedding Blade Intended For: Dogs Health Consideration: Grooming see more...

Buy on PetSmart
evelyn a.
sweeny, TX
Pet Lover Expert
this brush is so helpful i have a hairy breed dog and i brush his hair once a week trust me you will be surprised goin in my home theres is very little to no hair on my couches and floor
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a Collie Akita mix and this brush works awesome to help reduce his shedding. It really gets threw to his undercoat as well.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I love this it helps me from having to clean up hair EVERYWHERE from my dogs
Keila G.
Perris, CA
This brush works awesome and keep from hair to falling out and leaving them everywhere.
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
I had t lo bytes new ine bvery fue the ils cbrtra one brokd eloagual m it hise f
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
This is so helpful if your dogs shed a lot! I always recommend having a good brush to keep them well groomed!
Jan L.
We use this on our dog , I love it because it gets out that fought o brush hair that stays underneath the new hairs, It cuts down on the shedding even though he is a short hair dog, he sheds also. This product totally works well.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Pet Lover Expert
I've been looking for a good product and this seems to be the product I need.