BY CONAIR

Keep his nails trimmed and neat in between grooming visits with the Conair Professional Nail Grinder. The convenient nail grinder works with dogs of all sizes, is quiet, lightweight, compact and powerful. Features: High-torque 7,500 RPM motor Includes: 1 Professional Nail Grinder Intended For: Dogs Health Consideration: Grooming see more...

Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
So far I am liking this. I like the safety feature because my dog does tend to try to smell everything and I would not want it grinding her nose. It really does get the job done and it is fairly quiet so my dog is not scared of it. I only wish it were wireless because there are times when she tries to run away and I have to follow her around
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I thought this would be a good idea before my dog was tame enough to actually clip. Boy was I wrong. She was very scared of the machine sound and when I did get her to calm down enough to use it she had cracked chipped nails. Would not recommend. I promptly returned.
Sandra Z.
HOUSTOn, TX
Pet Lover Expert
So far I like this. It works well for my big dogs, but have only used it a couple times, I'm unsure of how long it will last. It's pretty quite so the dogs stay nice and calm when I do it. It's also very easy to use. It's easier if I have someone else with me to hold the dogs paw, but it's still easy enough to do it by myself.
leslie g.
My dog HATES this he hears the kinda vibrating sounds and he panics. hes to picky . but i believe it was a smart creation.