BY CONAIR

The Infiniti by Conair® 207TX Tourmaline Ceramic™ Styler has loads of features for your hair styling needs. Featuring Tourmaline Ceramic™ technology, which helps smooth your hair keeping it silky and shiny. Control and style all hair types with the included 4 heat and 3 speed settings in combination with the cool shot button to lock that style into place. To further your styling, this dryer includes an attachable diffuser and concentrator. Keep those pesky cords tangle-free with the featured extra-long power cord and hang ring. And the 207TX is equipped with a powerful high-torque DC motor for fast drying and styling. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Shannon G.
Nashville
I feel like I've owned this blow dryer for 10 years! It's really amazing and seems to last a liftetime. I also love the color, it looks super sleek on my black granite countertops. I haven't used the tool but I thought I'd check out what everyone else is saying and how to use it!
Christine K.
Fults, IL
It normally took about 10 minutes to blow dry my hair until I got this dryer. It takes about half the time and helps cut the frizz. I love this blowdryer and will be disappointed when it dies. I don't like spending a lot on blow dryers because I know they eventually burn out this one was reasonable in cost and so far I have had it for several years.
Madeline R.
I really love this 2 in 1 hair dryer. I have always enjoyed using Conair products & they really do a great job of making my hair look nice. I love to wear my hair curly so this hair dryer is perfect for that!
Sarah M.
I have really thick curly hair and only dry my hair if I shower in the morning instead of night. This is a pretty average hair drying nothing crazy awesome about it but also nothing bad it's easy to use and gets the job done definitely don't regret the purchase
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
This blow dryer is so perfect for drying your super fast, without doing a lot of damage! Love this ceramic blow dryer!! I would definitely recommend this amazing blow dryer!
Morgan F.
Canyon Lake, CA
My curls are super important to me and this hair dryer maintains their integrity! I have thick red curly hair and this hair dryer is perfect! I flip my hair upside down and this dryer worlds miracles!
Sherry R.
Crown City, OH
I have had this blow dryer for a couple of years and I love it! Mine has two options for heat. One hot enough to dry the hair and another, cooler temperature, to set the curl achieved by using a round brush.
Dawn W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I've had this hair dryer for years. I don't use it that much only when I go to special events but I know it I can always count on it to make my hair look awesome
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
I personally didn't like this hair dryer at all. I used it for about 2 months and then it gave out on me and completely stopped working all together. I switched to a different brand and had this new one for over two years. Not really sure what happened maybe I just got a bad one, but my overall experience with it wasn't good at all. I wouldn't suggest or purchase again.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
dryer dries quickly and gets pretty hot. However, the handle is hard to fold. You feel as if you are going to break it when you fold it and it sounds like it will break as well. The retractable cord isn't that great either. Most of the time it will not fully retract the cord. This was a huge negative for me since those are two of the main selling points of this dryer. I also made the false assumption that the hair dryer is compact. It isn't. This thing is huge!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this blow dryer work on all kind of hair?
Ellen D.
Rock Island, IL
I have really curly hair, does any one know if this one actually works?