BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair YOU Waving Wand has a unique and useful oval shaped barrel that creates effortless waves with ease. It s a clamp-free wand, which puts less stress on your hair while allowing for beachy waves. The YOU Waving Wand comes with a heat-resistant 3-finger glove to keep your fingers safe. It utilizes tourmaline ceramic technology for safe curls and damage-free hair. Unique oval shape barrel creates effortless soft waves. Clamp free curling puts less stress on your hair. Tourmaline ceramic technology for damage-free styling. Includes heat resistant 3-finger glove. 400 degrees fahrenheit high he.

• "I have naturally curly hair, but like fake curls too." in 1 review
  • "Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products..." in 1 review
Jena T.
This wand is one of my favorites! Very affordable and effective. I love how it gives me beautiful beachhead waves!
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
Love! I never really got the hang of a curling iron but I love the wands! So easy to use and give you cute curls!!
Emile T.
Heats up super fast and gives the perfect curls. perfect for. love this wand compared to the others ive tried.
Jessica H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this wand and the fact that you can change barrels!! definitely one of my favorite features
Stephanie C.
Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products... They have never failed me yet...
Amanda B.
Paramus, NJ
The answer to why my curls come out so perfect! This is life and I'm lost without it!
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
This is the closest I can find to the wand I use and it is amazing. It heats up quick and it curls very quick. My hair takes really well to the curls and it can stay in for days. My favorite by far and it was cheap!
Michelle Danelys M.
montreal, QC
I have had this waving wand for years and use so often to get natural-looking curls. it is so affordable and worth every penny, easy to use, carry and gentle enough to use everyday! :) can't go wrong with this! totally recommend it to anyone who wants to look fabulous.
Leticia F.
querooooooooooo ganhaaar um poooor favooor , eu semmmpree quis ganhaaar um desses , poor faavoor , obrigaada
Taia R.
Love this curling wand, it heats up very fast and gives great curls from lose to tight! i recommend it!
Vanessa B.
Omaha, NE
My hair is so straight and it won't curl do u guys recommend this product from me ?
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I have not used this product yet but I am interested in trying it out. I have tried to use other wavers on my hair but it seems to be too fine and I end up looking like I stepped out of the 90's and have a crimper do! Is this product more effective on longer, thicker hair or will I be able to get the desired results with my fine, medium length hair?
Gabby E.
Clearwater, FL
Do you get great result from it .
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it? I don't want to have my hair burn off.