Add a Photo

By CONAIR

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The Conair YOU Waving Wand has a unique and useful oval shaped barrel that creates effortless waves with ease. It s a clamp-free wand, which puts less stress on your hair while allowing for beachy waves. The YOU Waving Wand comes with a heat-resistant 3-finger glove to keep your fingers safe. It utilizes tourmaline ceramic technology for safe curls and damage-free hair. Unique oval shape barrel creates effortless soft waves. Clamp free curling puts less stress on your hair. Tourmaline ceramic technology for damage-free styling. Includes heat resistant 3-finger glove. 400 degrees fahrenheit high he.

Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY

I am not great when it comes to curling my hair but i find that wands work better for my hair than regular curling irons do. They work well to achieve the amount of curl I am trying to achieve!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI

I love this wand! I have really thick hair and this want provides curls that last! I use it at the highest temperature and have flawless curls every time
Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.

Love! I never really got the hang of a curling iron but I love the wands! So easy to use and give you cute curls!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
North Richland Hills, TX

I love this wand and the fact that you can change barrels!! definitely one of my favorite features
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI

Love this! What I love about this is it doesn't leave that little kink you sometimes get when using a old curling iron.
Only downfall, prone to touching the barrel.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products... They have never failed me yet...
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH

I have this and the double barrel wand and I love it!! It's really easy to use but it gets hot. I turn mine all the way up to the highest temperature and it curls fast so use the two finger glove and watch out for your fingers!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

My favorite hairstyler! I never straighten my hair anymore. This leaves your hair silky smooth with the perfect amount of curl. Works really well and my hair is naturally straight.
Emile T.
Emile T.

Heats up super fast and gives the perfect curls. perfect for. love this wand compared to the others ive tried.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA

I'm 100% convinced that a wand can change a girl's life. I have naturally curly hair, but like fake curls too. This wand actually gives lasting curls.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Omaha, NE

My hair is so straight and it won't curl do u guys recommend this product from me ?
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH

I have not used this product yet but I am interested in trying it out. I have tried to use other wavers on my hair but it seems to be too fine and I end up looking like I stepped out of the 90's and have a crimper do! Is this product more effective on longer, thicker hair or will I be able to get the desired results with my fine, medium length hair?
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Clearwater, FL

Do you get great result from it .
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it? I don't want to have my hair burn off.

Join Now