BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair YOU Waving Wand has a unique and useful oval shaped barrel that creates effortless waves with ease. It s a clamp-free wand, which puts less stress on your hair while allowing for beachy waves. The YOU Waving Wand comes with a heat-resistant 3-finger glove to keep your fingers safe. It utilizes tourmaline ceramic technology for safe curls and damage-free hair. Unique oval shape barrel creates effortless soft waves. Clamp free curling puts less stress on your hair. Tourmaline ceramic technology for damage-free styling. Includes heat resistant 3-finger glove. 400 degrees fahrenheit high he.

Conair YOU Waving Wand
  • "Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products..." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair, but like fake curls too." in 1 review
Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! I never really got the hang of a curling iron but I love the wands! So easy to use and give you cute curls!!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling wand gives my flat, limp hair life. I have naturally fine, straight hair that lacks volume. I use this curling wand about twice a week to achieve beautiful curly or soft wavy hair. I have had this wand for about three years now and it has been the only curling wand I use. I like that I can have soft flowing curls for hours. Other curling wands have not been as effective for all day wear. I recommend this to anyone that isn't looking to break the bank.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this once or twice a week to achieve and enhance my voluminous curls. I have fine hair and use it on a lower heat setting so I have to make sure I use hair spray to keep my hair intact. This is a great wand. Was the first one I have purchased and I love it
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had my wand for 6 years now and I love it. I love that I can loosely curl it for a little wave or completely curl it and be bouncing with curls! Super affordable and lasts forever!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I am not great when it comes to curling my hair but i find that wands work better for my hair than regular curling irons do. They work well to achieve the amount of curl I am trying to achieve!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great wand. It makes beautiful curls and last long. I would but it again if mine would break. It's affordable and worth it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this wand and the fact that you can change barrels!! definitely one of my favorite features
Leah K.
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI
I love this wand! I have really thick hair and this want provides curls that last! I use it at the highest temperature and have flawless curls every time
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
Love this! What I love about this is it doesn't leave that little kink you sometimes get when using a old curling iron.
Only downfall, prone to touching the barrel.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products... They have never failed me yet...
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Omaha, NE
My hair is so straight and it won't curl do u guys recommend this product from me ?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it? I don't want to have my hair burn off.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I have not used this product yet but I am interested in trying it out. I have tried to use other wavers on my hair but it seems to be too fine and I end up looking like I stepped out of the 90's and have a crimper do! Is this product more effective on longer, thicker hair or will I be able to get the desired results with my fine, medium length hair?
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get great result from it .