BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair YOU Waving Wand has a unique and useful oval shaped barrel that creates effortless waves with ease. It s a clamp-free wand, which puts less stress on your hair while allowing for beachy waves. The YOU Waving Wand comes with a heat-resistant 3-finger glove to keep your fingers safe. It utilizes tourmaline ceramic technology for safe curls and damage-free hair. Unique oval shape barrel creates effortless soft waves. Clamp free curling puts less stress on your hair. Tourmaline ceramic technology for damage-free styling. Includes heat resistant 3-finger glove. 400 degrees fahrenheit high he.

Conair YOU Waving Wand
  • "Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products..." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair, but like fake curls too." in 1 review
Brianna L.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling wand gives my flat, limp hair life. I have naturally fine, straight hair that lacks volume. I use this curling wand about twice a week to achieve beautiful curly or soft wavy hair. I have had this wand for about three years now and it has been the only curling wand I use. I like that I can have soft flowing curls for hours. Other curling wands have not been as effective for all day wear. I recommend this to anyone that isn't looking to break the bank.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this once or twice a week to achieve and enhance my voluminous curls. I have fine hair and use it on a lower heat setting so I have to make sure I use hair spray to keep my hair intact. This is a great wand. Was the first one I have purchased and I love it
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had my wand for 6 years now and I love it. I love that I can loosely curl it for a little wave or completely curl it and be bouncing with curls! Super affordable and lasts forever!
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not great when it comes to curling my hair but i find that wands work better for my hair than regular curling irons do. They work well to achieve the amount of curl I am trying to achieve!
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great wand. It makes beautiful curls and last long. I would but it again if mine would break. It's affordable and worth it.
Jena T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wand is one of my favorites! Very affordable and effective. I love how it gives me beautiful beachhead waves!
Jessica H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this wand and the fact that you can change barrels!! definitely one of my favorite features
Amanda B.
Paramus, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The answer to why my curls come out so perfect! This is life and I'm lost without it!
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this wand before but I do love all conair products... They have never failed me yet...
Emile T.
Heats up super fast and gives the perfect curls. perfect for. love this wand compared to the others ive tried.
Vanessa B.
Omaha, NE
My hair is so straight and it won't curl do u guys recommend this product from me ?
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it? I don't want to have my hair burn off.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I have not used this product yet but I am interested in trying it out. I have tried to use other wavers on my hair but it seems to be too fine and I end up looking like I stepped out of the 90's and have a crimper do! Is this product more effective on longer, thicker hair or will I be able to get the desired results with my fine, medium length hair?
Gabby E.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get great result from it .