Conair YOU Wave Ultra with Bonus Mini Waver uploaded by Meagan D.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair You Wave ultra 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for creating your favorite hair styles. It has 3 barrels, combined with conair’s ceramic technology, create long-lasting waves with a silky smooth finish. The ceramic plates also reduces frizz by eliminating static in each strand of hair. The ceramic heater gives you high heat up to 400 degrees while the ceramic plates resist damaging hot spots that other types of stylers usually produce. So for a unique and versatile styler, the conair s7 you wave 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for you. It also includes a bonus Mini Waver for travel styling.

• Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I love this tool! If you are going for a vintage curl but not sure how to get the look this tool is great! Price is with the buy! I use this when ever I feel like trying something different. It heats up quickly and evenly waves the hair.
Amy S.
Mississauga, ON
I love this! This works so so well! It was under $30 CAD when I got it several years ago (5-6) and still works great to this day! I don't use it very often anymore, but I would still recommend this one before buying an expensive one!
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Most days I just put my hair up in a pony tail but for times that I like to do something different this is a product I reach for. Love the look of my hair after using this
Pedro M.
Quem gosta de ondas discretas, vai amar. Agora se você for igual a mim que ama volumão, esse não é pra gente. Rsrs
Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its wet?  It makes it smell horrible even once its dry.