Conair YOU Wave Ultra with Bonus Mini Waver uploaded by Meagan D.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair You Wave ultra 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for creating your favorite hair styles. It has 3 barrels, combined with conair’s ceramic technology, create long-lasting waves with a silky smooth finish. The ceramic plates also reduces frizz by eliminating static in each strand of hair. The ceramic heater gives you high heat up to 400 degrees while the ceramic plates resist damaging hot spots that other types of stylers usually produce. So for a unique and versatile styler, the conair s7 you wave 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for you. It also includes a bonus Mini Waver for travel styling.

• Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karla R.
Doral, FL
i love this iron is amazing and it makes my hair shine a lot i love it and makes my hair be soft too i really enjoy it
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
My to go hair tool. The size and look of the curlers is always right and don't leave you with a burnt looking ends.
This hair tool is so cool. It makes crunching your hair faster and easier. Just plug it in and let it do the work.
Adrianna G.
Casper, WY
I really like the mini waver, it's great for short hair or layers! It's even great with bangs! Highly recommend!
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Helps keep a wave to my hair all day they don't come out even the next day last long and don't burn your hair
Jessica N.
White Oak, PA
I didn't really like this iron! Not sure if my hair is too fine for it? It didn't really give me any waves.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I really like my waver. It's super quick to get fun beachy waves without all the product buildup.
Tina A.
Metairie, LA
Love this lil baby when I wanna be playful with my hair! It makes such sexy soft waves!!
Nelly R.
Works good. Would recommend . Its awsome , hair looks super cool. I love my hair wavey
Lexi J.
Gives you the perfect waves! Gentle on hair and doesn't make it at all damaged!
Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its wet?  It makes it smell horrible even once its dry.