Conair YOU Wave Ultra with Bonus Mini Waver uploaded by Meagan D.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair You Wave ultra 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for creating your favorite hair styles. It has 3 barrels, combined with conair’s ceramic technology, create long-lasting waves with a silky smooth finish. The ceramic plates also reduces frizz by eliminating static in each strand of hair. The ceramic heater gives you high heat up to 400 degrees while the ceramic plates resist damaging hot spots that other types of stylers usually produce. So for a unique and versatile styler, the conair s7 you wave 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for you. It also includes a bonus Mini Waver for travel styling.

• Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
I just love love love this! It gives me the waves that I want and at a great price to boot. I use this all the time specially when. I go out somewhere nice and I am very satisfied with my results. I have recommended this to a lot of my family.
nikki a.
Fremont, CA
This is sooo lovely!! It does give your hair a sexy curls. This was my first curling iron and it was great! I was really impressed on how this curling iron gives you a nice, curly hair. I would recommend for the people who's looking for this product.
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
my daughter loves using this iron to put crimps in her hair. This is one of her favorite irons to use. I have used a couple of times , very good , affordable and can buy at almost any store. I would diffenlty but again when this one stops working. Highly reccommended.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
I like this product! I've seen great results although I haven't been as fortunate. I suppose I need to watch more tutorials to achieve the look I am looking for!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Makes the perfect beach you waves effortlessly. Was very affordable at target. Only issue is that it gets a bit hot for my fine hair. Other than that I love it!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Yes definitely does not work I don't feel like it's hot enough the first time I fell at work but after doing it the second time I felt like I needed more heat.
Christina R.
My daughter adores this product to create beautiful looks for her pre teen little self. Doesn't burn or damage her hair. She uses ur 2-3 per week.
Alma R.
Quincy, WA
I like this product because it comes with a mini waver so thats a must like for on the go. The waver heats up fast and leaves hair fabulous.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Love it I bought 4 more of these for Christmas they were in sale so I had to buy them at Ulta they were affordable and I am a repeat user.
Sam R.
These are good for keeping your hair if you want that crimp look or the way you love this is perfect these are made for them
Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its wet?  It makes it smell horrible even once its dry.