Conair YOU Wave Ultra with Bonus Mini Waver uploaded by Meagan D.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair You Wave ultra 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for creating your favorite hair styles. It has 3 barrels, combined with conair’s ceramic technology, create long-lasting waves with a silky smooth finish. The ceramic plates also reduces frizz by eliminating static in each strand of hair. The ceramic heater gives you high heat up to 400 degrees while the ceramic plates resist damaging hot spots that other types of stylers usually produce. So for a unique and versatile styler, the conair s7 you wave 3-barrel styler is the all-in-one tool for you. It also includes a bonus Mini Waver for travel styling.

• Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I love this mini waver. I have had some experience using other crimpers and wavers This one has to be in the top 5. The main thing you need for a good crimper is heat. It has to be able to give off enough heat to make the look stay, this one exceeds expectations.
Anna H.
I bought this because it came with the mini which I thought was great at the time to take with for travel. While it gives me waves that I want I noticed they don't last long. Even with additional product. I like Conair but this was not the best they could do.
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
This is a really fun iron. It gives you big beachy mermaid hair. I wouldn't recommend using it often though. It seems super damaging. It also takes forevvvveeeerrrrrrr to get your whole head done. It's much faster to use a curling iron or even a straightener if you want waves.
Karyn N.
I like this iron a lot! It makes nice waves, but I wish that it gave more volume! The waves are even, and it has a smooth finish, but it doesn't heat very quickly. I have very straight hair so some volume always helps!
Ellie B.
Creates the best waves for my hair!!  A great summer look.  This is the first time using a waver like this & I wasn't disappointed!  Although I normally only use it for special occasions, my hair always looks nice
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
This is a very convenient tool to have, makes curling long hair faster. It can be a little tricky and frustrating if your going for perfection but if you just want waves that aren't model like it's good.
Courtney C.
Portage, IN
i love this crimper. the only thing thought is that when you do one side of you hair give the crimper a rest and then go to the next side so you can get a tight crimp. i find that if i try do it it with out the break the other side isnt as wavy.
Raeanne M.
Perfect for beach waves without needing to add a ton of product to your hair! Affordable tool but definitely great quality. I use this almost everyday! I love it.
Rebecca K.
Apopka , FL
This works wonders son my hair. I have the hairtype that is difficult to hold a curl. The waver gives me great volume and allows me to change up my look for the entire day!
Nina B.
Fife, WA
This hair waver was really easy to use, heated up really fast and gave you really neat loose waves do if you're going for more natural or beach waves this is definitely not the tool. Also it seemed to wear out quite easily which is why I did not give it five stars.
Why has this curler been making my hair smell, once its wet?  It makes it smell horrible even once its dry.