BY CONAIR

Easier Than Ever To Create Loose, Natural Curls More-Simply At Home Unique Barrel Creates Textured Waves, Simply Wrap And Style &Ndash; No Clamp! Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Makes Your Hair A No-Frizz Zone Clamp-Free Curling Puts Less Stress On Hair Kinky, Curly, Wavy, Dreamy. One Wand, So Many Looks. Includes Insulated Glove To Protect From High Heat The Iron's Unique Barrel Shape Creates Soft, Natural-Looking Waves More Easily Than A Traditional Straight-Barreled Curling Iron. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Makes Provides Frizz-Free Styling. With 30-Second Heat Up And Temperatures Up To Professional 400-Degrees You Get Optimum Styling With The You Textured Waves. see more...

• Is this curling wand better than a regular round wand.1 Answers
  • I've never tried one of these...how would it work? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wand, especially in the fall! It’s great for going out to a pumpkin patch and having loose curls. Or for getting ready to wear a Halloween costume that needs some volume and curly hair!
Kelli W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this. My hair is slightly thin as it is and this doesn't help at all. I burn myself constantly. It's hard to use with my cartilage piercings and it doesn't curl my hair as well as I know it can curl.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
Great tool for perfect, just off the beach waves. This iron gives hair more volume than traditional curlers/wands.
Kylee S.
Temple, TX
This is a great tool, I have a lot of hair and when I use this wand, instead of making my hair huge, it actually lays pretty flat. The waves last a good three days if you take care of them. Definitely something to pack in your weekender bag.
Erica W.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this curling wand better than a regular round wand.
Stephanie M.
Lexington, KY
I've never tried one of these...how would it work?