Conair You Style Pro Cordless ThermaCell Curling Iron uploaded by Krista c.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Conair Pro Cordless ThermaCell 3/4" Curling Iron provides ultra high ceramic heat that smoothes and leaves your hair silky and shiny. At up to 360 degrees f, you can give yourself pinpoint styles without damaging your hair with hot spots. It runs on thermacell butane cartridges with no need for external power or a power cord. This makes it perfect for travel as it’s compact and portable and is approved for safe airline travel. Utilizes thermacell butane cartridges for easy travel. Approved safe for airline travel.

Buy on Walgreens
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
3/4 inch barrel is the perfect barrel for my short asymetrical hairstyle. I have thin hair and I dont feel that the ceramic barrel is harmful or stresses my hair at all. The ceramic wand meets the temperature requirements in order to create the type of curls I like and they hold with a little product perfectly. It is easy to hold and use and I have never worn a glove in order to not get burned. I do have a wand that still has the bar to hold the hair on. I use this for my own hair or anyone else's hair that I help fix. My only down draw to any wand is that it does get build up from the product and "burning" so to speak so I have to clean it often. I would recommend this barrel for short shoulder length hair that wants beach wavy or tight curls.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best curling iron! You know youre getting a quality product with the name Conair behind it. The no cord option just makes it that much better! Especially when you have pin straight hair like mine
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
This was the first curling iron I had. I didn't really like it because for some reason, I have curly hair, and it didn't form my curls the way that i liked and my hair didn't want to hold them. I think if there were updates and maybe something to help with thick hair, I would've like it more
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
I love my curling iron. I have 3 different curling irons but all of them are from different companies. I like this one better because it's very small and it could fit in my purse even. But it's grey and black and super skinny, makes my curls come out popping.
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Goes high Curls well very inexpensive a little heavy and bulky lol I burned my ear and cheek with this I was scarred for life literally scarred I have one on my cheek from it I wish it were smaller but other than that it's pretty good
Mara B.
I am not the biggest fan of this curling iron. Sometimes it pulls my hair... My hair is thick and naturally lockets, but I like the curled look. I will not continue to use it. I bought it at Target a couple weeks ago, hopefully I can return it and get a new one.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I love consist styling tools and this is no different. Because I have short hair I was looking for an iron that wasn't tapered and this one is the same size Barrel. I like that it's cordless because I can bring it with me for touch ups.
Celia S.
La Mesa , CA
I got this in the hopes of styling and maintaining my hair while camping at Coachella. Not only did it not get hot, but the curling iron drained the thermal cell within the hour even though I shut it off. Apparently you have to remove it from the curling iron for it not to be drained. I do not recommend it.
Kathy H.
Decatur, AL
I love this curling wand because it heats up in just seconds. The first time I used I fell in love with it! it was like love at first site lol. I bought online. I'm so satisfied with I will buy more! I told my family about it and they fell in love with just like I did.
Irene S.
I like to use the cordless curing irons. This way the cord doesnt get in the way of trying to move the iron around and curl my hair. I purchased my curling at target. I dont use it on a daily basis but when i go out for special occasions i like to curl my hair.