BY CONAIR

Curl Or Straighten With 1 Tool! Where Technology &Amp; Beauty Meet&Trade; Curl Or Straighten With The You Style Revolutionary Design Makes Curling As Easy As Straightening Salon High Heat Levels 360&Deg;F/180&Deg;C Smoother Glide Reduces Stress On Hair Infrared Energy Protects Hair's Natural Luster Fast, Easy Curls In A Single Stroke 30-Second Instant Heat* 4 Cooling Plates Help Hold Curl/Style In Place Auto Off The You Style Straightener Is Not Only A Straightener But Also A Curling Iron.&Nbsp; With This 2-In-1 Option, You Save Space In Your Luggage And On Bathroom Counter.&Nbsp; The Unique Design Has 4 Cooling Plates That Allow You To Turn The Styler 360-Degrees.&Nbsp; The Straightener Only Takes 30-Seconds To Heat Up. Nano Silver Unites Micro Particles Of Tourmaline Ceramic And Silver For A Unique Combination Of Technologies That Emits Frizz-Reducing, Natural Ions And Creates Silky, Healthy-Looking Hair. Made In China Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn D.
Tulare, Ca
I have had this straightener for about 2 years now and it works great. My last straighter it took about two times longer to do my hair but with this it works great. I have wavy hair and it doesn't take long at all to do my hair
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
I just bought this styler and have mixed feelings about it. My hair is naturally very curly and I have a lot of it. So far I don't think this styler can handle me or my hair. I may need to return it.
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Bought it at Walgreens last week and this straightener does not heat up. It gets pretty warm and lasts for about a minute before it goes cold and has to start all over. The sides that you would use to curl hardly warm up. Would not recommend at all.
Shakira C.
This straightener is he best I've had it for a few years already and it still works like it's brand new I think it's the ceramic portion of it that makes it so good I've been using it and my hair doesn't seem to be damanged by if anything it's all the opposite my hair looks like silk after I straighten it
Christine M.
Fargo
I absolutely love this straightener, it is my absolute favorite. It is very affordable and does a very good job for the price. I am able to curl my hair if I twist the straightener. I have thick, slightly wavy hair. I will definitely buy it again when my old one is not useable.
Gina F.
I have this in a pink color. It does the job. Not the best straightener I have used but decent for the money. It goes up to 450 degrees. It takes a bit more work to get everything straight. But again, still good for the money.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Awesome straightener at a great price! Heats up quickly, does it's job, and turns off if I forget to do it myself 🙈 (I try hard not to do it!). The great thing is this product is very easy to purchase since it's sold at so many retailers! I would re purchase.
Catherine Linette a.
Brandon, FL
This iron i have for many many years. I have very fine hair and i try not to overheat it and this flat iron is very good for that because you can manage the temperature. The only downside is that my hair gets trapped on de sides sometimes. But overall is a bery good product.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Meredith F.
I have the new conair straightener and curler all in one, and I love it. I’ve only tried it once or twice, but it completely straightened and then curled one of my friend’s extremely thick hair in under an hour. I love it.
Tanya B.