BY GENERIC

Conair You Style 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic 2-in-1 Styler: Create a sleek style or voluminous curls--all without frizz! Powerful high-torque motor for fast drying Natural ion output helps to fight frizz and brings out your natural shine Up to 75% less frizz Concentrator Diffuser see more...

• In the market for a new hair dryer is this one a decent b...1 Answers
Taylor z.
milwaukee, WI
Blow driers are blow driers. It all depends on how hot or cool or how fast the air comes. This one is fairly decent. It won't burn your scalp or hair. Works well.
Abbey P.
Niles, OH
My hair takes a very long time to dry because it is very thick, but this hair dryer worked really well for my hair and a bonus is that it's cute.
Kyrra T.
Conair products are awesome ! If you take good care of them they will last for ever . The extra parts to the hair dryer come in handy !
Elizabeth H.
Hoover, AL
Drys very quick and this is amazing for me Love this product so great very use full very nice love it amazing product
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, WI
I have had my Conair hair dryer for years and years and it is still going strong! Great product by a reliable brand!
Tiffany f.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
It does its job at a decent price. No burning smell and easy to use.I wish it came in different colors.
Elizabeth P.
Love this! Works Great! Really doesn't make your hair frizz. Great for straight hair or curly hair.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
I have this hair blow dry her and I love it it works really well and I like all the settings.
Curlygirl M.
Norristown, PA
I have big curly hair the diffuser keeps my hair frizz free and cute all day !
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Great blow dryer for a good price! Pretty color also. I recommend this item!
Evangelina P.
In the market for a new hair dryer is this one a decent brand does the cord swivel