BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The You Pro Cordless ThermaCell 3/4-inch curling Iron is a cordless iron with loads of great features. With no plugs or batteries needed, you can use this styler anywhere. The replaceable Thermacell butane gas cartridge lasts for months of use. It's compact: The styler’s neat, portable size makes it easy to store away or pack up for travel. It also heats up fast, no waiting. This iron reaches ideal styling temperatures in only 2 minutes. Butane cartridge included: No messy refilling. Replacement cartridges are available from your favorite local retailer. Use only Conair Thermacell butane cartridges in your curling iron.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly R.
Great for this being a cordless curler! If you're a fast pace person and hate untangling cords this is for you!!!
Ashley G.
Amarillo , TX
Not a huge fan of conair but it does get the job done. Can't complain on that. But my curls never seemed to stay
Denise S.
I really like this curling iron. It heats up quickly. It is easy to throw into your bag and take with you.
Ciera S.
Stockton, CA
I love the way my curls turn out when I use this .. I have short hair and this seems to help me a lot
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
I always used this in my cosmetology class to curl it worked excellent I recommend this curling iron
Holly K.
I love this for beach waves. Makes it difficult to get burned and always gives me a great look
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
Conair is cheap but you get what you pay for I always say!!! :) it gets the job done thought
Iris R.
My beach waves come out so good with this iron i love it and its also affordable for anyone.
Sam A.
This is an ok curler but ever since I started using the Nume no other curling iron compares.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Amazing products! Curls my thick hair great! Great prices! I would absolutely recommend this!