BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The You Pro Cordless ThermaCell 3/4-inch curling Iron is a cordless iron with loads of great features. With no plugs or batteries needed, you can use this styler anywhere. The replaceable Thermacell butane gas cartridge lasts for months of use. It's compact: The styler’s neat, portable size makes it easy to store away or pack up for travel. It also heats up fast, no waiting. This iron reaches ideal styling temperatures in only 2 minutes. Butane cartridge included: No messy refilling. Replacement cartridges are available from your favorite local retailer. Use only Conair Thermacell butane cartridges in your curling iron.

Buy on Amazon
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love cordless irons! So I fell in love with this one right away! I have such a pet peeve with the cords on some irons that just tangle and tangle. I have burned myself so many times because of that! Or the iron will come unplugged due to the cord wrapping, and I hate it... So when I found this, I was shocked!It is affordable, sleek, light weight, hold up curls all day, and it heats up super fast!I love this iron, and I look forward to trying out more cordless irons from Conair in the future! :)
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I love this product so much!! It's so inexpensive but it does work. It's amazing how something so cheap can actually work wonders in my hair. I always use a heat protectant first this ensures no damage is due to the hair. However I recommend this in a heart beat.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I like this curl iron I use it all the time for special events like dances An party's it works really great , I usually hold it for 30 seconds An it gives me great curls I really recommend this hair curler
Sam H.
While i do have to be careful with my hands since I tend to burn them, this curler works really well. Heats up quickly and leaves my hair with some nice waves that stay in all day. Makes my hair presentable in a short amount of time and that is perfect for me
Jennifer W.
I used this but wasn't very happy with it . it seemed it didn't get the job done . I was somewhat new of cruling my hair at that time so it could be that I used it wrong
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
My curling is over 10 years old. It was passed down from each of my sisters. It still works like new and kept it's shape. I still get the perfect size curls. I have dropped my curler on the ground and tangled the cord but the curling iron is still working perfect.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
It's super easy to use, which is great for someone like me who, while I love to style my hair, I'm not quite a pro at it yet. It's very user friendly and I absolutely love that it's cordless. I can make such a mess knocking things around with a cord, it's amazing.
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
Not that this is a bad product it just wasn't the product for me. I just didn't think it curled as well as other curling irons I have used and didn't heat up like others. Could have been just a faulty one I had gotten.
Maria G.
i love this curling iron it is nice for my hair i just dont use the clamp on my hair because it really makes it bent so i use it like if it was a curling wand. i dont use it as much anymore but it comes in handy
Denisse B.
Doral, FL

This curling machine is very good, since it is easy to handle especially for beginners in curls or waves, really it is very practical and of very good quality, I recommend it.