BY CONAIR

The conair 2-in-1 styler dries and protects your hair with advanced ceramic technology which helps fight frizz and guard against heat damage. there are 3 heat settings and 2 speeds so you can customize to your hair type. Included with the dryer is a concentrator for styling, a diffuser to add volume without the frizz, and a bonus one 'n only argan oil hydrating mask to condition and moisturize your hair. see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Conair You hair dryer is perfect!  It has 3 different heat settings and also has a high or low hair flow.  This dryer also contains all the side gadgets needed for different hair types and based on how your styling your hair.  It dries my hair quickly, even on the low heat setting and makes it pretty shiny too.  I recommend!
Tina R.
Celina
this dryer was very affordable and available at walmart. ive used this brand often in the past and has always been good quality and held up for several years. i use it every day and always works great. i would definitely buy this again.
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I've had my conair hair dryer for years now and I love how it works for my needs. I don't blow style my hair, but this hair dryer drys my hair and also lets me cool chill so I don't burn my hair. This is a great basic hair dryer for everyday use.
Chelsea L.
Falls Church
This hair dryer is great! I have had it for about 7 years and it does the job at a great price. I am not one to blow dry my hair on a daily or even weekly basis though, so I am not sure how this would hold up with heavy use. I also have straight hair and only use this to get volume and bounce. Would recommend!
Brittany M.
Love this! Never had a problem! One of my faults with dryers is that sometimes they smell like something is burning even if it's not even near your hair. This has yet to have an issue and I've had it nearly three years. Super easy to use when holding one handed and not too heavy or difficult to control.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this! It's cheap and it works. It doesn't damage my hair. It actually dries my hair pretty fast and I have thicker hair. Repeat user of the product.. I dropped my first one =(. I definitely recommend it if you want something cheap and quick
Emily K.
I've used many Conair hair dryers in the past and this one didn't disappoint. It was reasonably priced (which is what I look for in styling tools) and worked well. It was light weight, which was an added bonus, and made it easy for travel.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
This is a basic hairdryer that is nothing special but nothing of disappointment. It dries just like any other hair dryer so it is a good basic hairdryer. It gets the job done in a good amount of time and it has lasted a long time!
Sharon L.
San Francisco, CA
Love the functionality. And it's great because it has the high, low, and cold air options. I always blow dry my hair and this dryer is awesome. I even use it on low alternating with cold to blow dry my dog - she loves it too!
Autumn R.
Love all of Conair’s hairdryers, but this particular one is my favorite! Dried hair in under 5 minutes, gives perfect volume and bounce. Absolutely satisfied whenever I buy from Conair, because they are such a trusted brand!