Conair YOU Conair You Curling Wand .75" - 1.25"

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The you curl xl by conair delivers natural body and waves without the kinks you would get from a typical curling iron. the you curl xl has no clip. you simply wrap your hair around the tourmaline ceramic barrel. it will heat up in 30 seconds up to ultra-high heat levels of 400 degrees f. included with the conical is protective 3-finger glove.

• Is this wand worth it? 2 Answers
  • How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does i...1 Answers
Conair YOU Conair You Curling Wand .75
Conair YOU Conair You Curling Wand .75" - 1.25"
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
My hair is straight, fine, and often lifeless. But this curling wand has given me bounce like never before! The curls stay all day and don't get tangle. My tip is to keep the wand parallel to your head while you curl you hair and it will create beautiful waves. I purchased my wand at Beauty Brands and it was inexpensive. I would recommend this wand to anyone that is new to wands and doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg but still wants great results.
Kita N.
Greenville, SC
This wand does he trick. I don't understand people wanting to pay over 30$ for a curling wand. You can get this at Walmart or target for around 15$ and the curls stay in for days!
Grace H.
I literally never curl my hair or use this wand soo I don’t have a real opinion on this. I don’t even know if this is the actual wand that I have. I do know that my wand is the same wand that young girl uses in that viral video where she burns her hair off sooooo thats really why I stopped using it. I do know that it did work when I did use it.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I absolutely love this tool, I cannot say it enough!!! I've had it for about four years, and it's still working just as well  as the day I bought it. I prefer the results the wand gives me compared to a regular curling iron with a clamp. I like that it is has heat control options, and auto shut off, in case I leave it on too long. It is a little tricky to get used to using, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze! I have long, thick hair, it only takes me about 10 minutes to curl all of my hair. Great product, great price, give it a try!
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Favorite curling wand! Its extremely affordable, and can be found and any drugstore or beauty store! I have had mine for quite a few years and its still going strong and works just like the day I bought it. It heats up really quickly, it came with a heat glove, but honestly I never use it. It is easier for me to grip my hair without it. Highly recommend!!
Kris C.
Hibbing, MN
I have used this curling iron forever & I will never go back to one with a clamp! It's quick & easy & the curls last all day! With other curlers my hair would be flat within an hour- I have extremely thick heavy hair. But with this curling iron my curls last all day & I don't have to cake on the hair spray! I absolutely love it!
camry t.
Murray
In the photo I wanded/curled my hair with this very type! I love the results and have used this for years. My hair is more thick than thin but I’ve used it on friends that have thin hair because they adore my curls. I couldn’t ask for a better hair styler!!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
My hair has a really tough time holding curls but this wand actually makes my hair stay. I don't understand why it is that only this wand make my hair stay curly, but it is literally only this wand that seems to work. It is phenomenal, so if you have hair that won't curl, give this a go.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I love this product. It is so easy to use. I got this when I was still a noob to hair care and I was still able to figure this out with ease. The only con I would have for this product, is that it is SUPER easy to burn yourself so please watch out (I actually even burned my face once FML).
Amanda S.
This product is so easy to use! I love that I can curl my hair, quickly and flawlessly. It was extremely affordable and I use this product whenever I have an event to go to. I will curl  the hair in different directions to help it look more natural. Overall I recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Is this wand worth it?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How well does this hold curls for heavy, thick hair?? Also does it have adjustable heat settings? Does it have tourmaline in it?