Conair YOU Conair You Cord Reel Hair Dryer - Pink uploaded by Terra D.Conair YOU Conair You Cord Reel Hair Dryer - Pink uploaded by Amanda G.

BY CONAIR

Conair you cord reel hair dryer has tourmaline cermaic technology which allows an even distribution of heat and minimizes the damage heat brings to hair. the ttourmaline technology helps the hair cuticles lie flat to give more shine and look frizz-free. the dryer has a high-tourque dc motor and a cool shot button which generates cool air helping your hair lock in its style. see more...

Janelle B.
I'm currently using this blow dryer and it works great! I have naturally curly hair so I need a dryer that doesn't blow too hard, and this one is perfect. It has a great diffuser that distributes air evenly. The condenser works great too for straightening.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I used this product for around 5 years before it died on me.  It did a great job on my hair - thick, wavy, holds water.  I loved the fact that the cord did go into the dryer, it helped keep my drawer extra tidy.  I would recommend this hair dryer to others!
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
I don’t use hair products often, but in the winter I do use a dryer more often because wet hair is SO cold in the winter months in upstate NY. It drys my hair well, I don’t have a ton of hair so I don’t feel I need anything fancy and this does the trick!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Works great! I love the cord reel as it keeps the cord from getting damaged or in your way! This hair dryer has power to it! It has different settings for high, low, etc. Plus you have the option for cool air! I also use my attatchments with this hair dryer to achieve some amazing looking curls! This hair dryer is a really bright and beautiful pink color. I have found that after using this hair dryer to dry my extremely long, thick, color treated hair, it helps leave my hair looking soft and healthy! I always advise to use a heat protectant on your hair before using any product that produces high temperatures to your hair, to help prevent heat damage such as dryness, brittleness, etc. This hair dryer is definitely by far one of my favorites! 5 stars for any hair dryer that can get the job done like this one does, without leaving your hair looking dull, dead, brittle, and dried out!!!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
We have had this hair dryer for a while and I think it was worth the value. It works really well and there are 4 girls in our house who use it. It was affordable. I can't really say anything bad about the product.
Tiffany C.
For the price, this is a great hair dryer! I've had mine for over 2 years, and it's still going strong. It came with a nozzle attachment and a diffuser. I love that the cord reels in. Makes it great for storing it or traveling with it. My hair always feels soft, and not destroyed after using it. And it works efficiently and quickly. Highly recommend this blow dryer.
Cristen D.
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I use this hair dryer every day I wash my hair. Dries my hair quickly and love the different heat options, because I can switch to a cooler setting when drying my daughters hair. Always leave my hair looking great and shiny and doesn't fry my hair. Also love that the cord is retractable which makes storage easy and at a touch of a button it disappears back into the base of the hair dryer! I have used this dryer for 2 years and have NEVER had any issues!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
great inexpensive hair dryer. has great power, not too heavy. it has three heat setting as well as a cold shot button and 3 speeds. I really like the cord feature, as the cord reels up into the handle with the touch of the bottom. my 12 year uses this one as well.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I have had this hair dryer forever, and it does such a great job. I have long hair that takes forever to dry without a little bit of a blow dryer. This gets my mane under control in about 5 minutes, 10 if I want to curl or style it in a particular way. I also love the color, it is always so easy to find!
∙sαmαnthα∙ M.
Doylestown, PA
This hairdryer has lasted years for me so far. My hair is curly and tends to be frizzy when I blow dry it. This hairdryer does not change that, but it is always soft after a blow dry, which I love. Attachable heads came with mine, and I used them at first, but then got impatient because they increased drying time.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you think of this hair dryer?