Conair YOU Conair You Cord Reel Hair Dryer - Pink uploaded by Amanda G.Conair YOU Conair You Cord Reel Hair Dryer - Pink uploaded by Terra D.

BY CONAIR #42 in Hair Dryers

Conair you cord reel hair dryer has tourmaline cermaic technology which allows an even distribution of heat and minimizes the damage heat brings to hair. the ttourmaline technology helps the hair cuticles lie flat to give more shine and look frizz-free. the dryer has a high-tourque dc motor and a cool shot button which generates cool air helping your hair lock in its style. see more...

Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
This is an awesome hair dryer. First off, it is very inexpensive and it lasts forever! I've had mine for YEARS. Works great on my hair; I have long hair that takes super long to dry. Comes with 3 settings plus the cold. Cord reels in which is a plus. Highly recommend! Also, let me add that you can find this anywhere.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
murray, ky
great inexpensive hair dryer. has great power, not too heavy. it has three heat setting as well as a cold shot button and 3 speeds. I really like the cord feature, as the cord reels up into the handle with the touch of the bottom. my 12 year uses this one as well.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I've had this product for over five years and it still works like new. Only thing that stopped working all the time was the retractable cord but if I pull it out and push the button several times it works again. I love this hair dryer.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Works great! I love the cord reel as it keeps the cord from getting damaged or in your way! This hair dryer has power to it! It has different settings for high, low, etc. Plus you have the option for cool air! I also use my attatchments with this hair dryer to achieve some amazing looking curls! This hair dryer is a really bright and beautiful pink color. I have found that after using this hair dryer to dry my extremely long, thick, color treated hair, it helps leave my hair looking soft and healthy! I always advise to use a heat protectant on your hair before using any product that produces high temperatures to your hair, to help prevent heat damage such as dryness, brittleness, etc. This hair dryer is definitely by far one of my favorites! 5 stars for any hair dryer that can get the job done like this one does, without leaving your hair looking dull, dead, brittle, and dried out!!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
For the price, this is a great hair dryer! I've had mine for over 2 years, and it's still going strong. It came with a nozzle attachment and a diffuser. I love that the cord reels in. Makes it great for storing it or traveling with it. My hair always feels soft, and not destroyed after using it. And it works efficiently and quickly. Highly recommend this blow dryer.
Cristen D.
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills , FL
I use this hair dryer every day I wash my hair. Dries my hair quickly and love the different heat options, because I can switch to a cooler setting when drying my daughters hair. Always leave my hair looking great and shiny and doesn't fry my hair. Also love that the cord is retractable which makes storage easy and at a touch of a button it disappears back into the base of the hair dryer! I have used this dryer for 2 years and have NEVER had any issues!
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I've gone through about three of these bozos them all a seven or eight years. I love the retractable cord and the color but more importantly the power it has a strong enough to dry my hair quickly in the morning but it also is not burning my hair and leaving me with Fried ends
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
It's a hair dryer - what can I say? It dries my hair! The cord reel is an excellent feature of this particular one, keeping my drawer looking neater, and I have never had any issues with it. I've never had to pack it for travel, but I imagine the cord reel would help with that.
∙sαmαnthα∙ M.
∙sαmαnthα∙ M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This hairdryer has lasted years for me so far. My hair is curly and tends to be frizzy when I blow dry it. This hairdryer does not change that, but it is always soft after a blow dry, which I love. Attachable heads came with mine, and I used them at first, but then got impatient because they increased drying time.
Aubree R.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this hair dryer. It's not expensive at all and dries my hair really fast. I feel like other dryers make my hair frizzy and this dryer makes it nice and soft and not frizzy at all! I've had it for a couple years now and it's still like new. Plus it's pink!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you think of this hair dryer?