BY CONAIR

Conair Yb075w Hair Dryer 1875w Yellow Bird Conair Pro Yellow Bird 1875 Watts Dryer Model YB075 The lightweight AC motor blows 1875 watts of power to provide professional salon-quality results time and time again. Two speeds and 4 heat settings allow for a variety of styling options and the concentrator nozzle and straightening pick provide total control of airflow. This hair dryer also contains a dual protection thermal system to prevent shutdown, and is packaged in a reusable zippered pouch. Recommended by specialists. 1875 watts of drying power. Packed in a unique reusable zipper pouch. Professional 9 cord. Lightweight AC motor. 2 speed/4 heat settings. Concentrator nozzle attachment. Straightening pic attachment. . see more...

Christina L.
Lexington, KY
I love this blowdryer. I have natural hair and the heat settings and the attachments are a perfect combination to use when applying heat to my type of hair. The comb gets my hair pretty straight so when I flatiron it I wouldn’t have to use too much heat. Most definitely a natural hair holy grail for me
Nancy D.
Ok I have to explain myself on this one. I am a hair stylist now and I would not buy a yellow bird ever again but that is because I blow out hair for a living and understand what I need- I also know how to use higher dryers properly to not burn the hair. That being said, I will tell you why I gave this 4 stars. Before I was a hair stylist this was my go to dryer. I have very thick hair that is unruly and I loved my yellowbird. It was the only dryer I would ever buy. If you are not a professional- there is NO reason to go spend $130+ on a dryer and I would totally recco yellow bird to you! Great dryer for day to day blowouts on yourself.
Florence O.
Locust Grove, GA
First of all, I love the style of this dryer, very stormtrooper-ish. Secondly, it's very light and quiet. I love the hook loop on the side of the dryer as well for hanging. You can also hang on the base where the cord meets the dryer, but I'd rather not put pressure on that part. Most importantly, it drives FAST. Girlfriend claims it cut her dry time in half. Me, I don't have much hair, so dry time was never that long. For those complaining about no cool blast function, just turn the temperature to cold, it's the same effect, for setting your hair. I do always get confused/forget as to which of the switch is for fan speed and which was for temperature. Not a big deal. Also, the nozzle is not a screw on, it just kind of squeezes on, so if it's not pushed in tight, it can fly off.
Alex S.
CA
I honestly just bought this for show, since yellow's my favorite color. It's not really the fastest dryer on the market, but it's not too pricey, so you get what you pay for. I like it, but it's a bit heavy, so I'd prefer something more lightweight. I find myself reaching for my other hair dryer more than this, but I don't totally regret purchasing this because it's quite cute.
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
I have went through a ton of hair dryers throughout my life as a natural girl. I always struggled with finding a proper hair dryer strong enough for my hair until I discovered the yellow bird. When I tell you EVERY NATURAL GIRL NEEDS A YELLOW BIRD, EVERY NATURAL GIRL NEEDS A YELLOW BIRD! This blow dryer saved me so much time and blows out my hair so good. I just wished I discovered it sooner!
Kim F.
 Let's blow dryer ever . It's very fast and easy to blow dry your hair . Before I take about an hour to do but now it takes me 15 minutes . That's a huge difference from an hour .  Beautiful black it's hard blow drying your hair but this is a very very easy tool.
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
I bought my first one of these about 6 years ago. I love it because it stretches out my hair and its still going strong. The price was good and the quality is very good too. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a good hair blow dryer.
Jezel C.
Opa Locka, FL
Okay so I love this dryer I love the comb that it has I have thick natural kinky hair so the comb has been the best thing for me I really would recommend this product to anyone of any hair texture really but someone with natural hair texture because the comb really does wonders when you're trying to give yourself a blowout at home
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
My mother has this blow dryer in black. Personally, i like using a diffuser but since im in school nd its conceivable i love this blow dryer because its easy to store with the brush it comes with.. My natural girls its easy to detangle and all that extra stuff and blowing out your hair with this blow dryer i really recommend it!
Chelsea V.
Holland , MI
An average hair dryer for an average price. Not as many heat settings as other versions from the brand and mine blew shortly after purchasing. But Connie sent me another, so overall more impressed with the brand than the product
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Are these still sold at Sally's Beauty Supply?