Conair Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter

"Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter - Only at ULTA!Get voluminous curls with this set of 12 hot rollers by Conair. Rollers are 1 and 1/2 inches. 12 Velvety 1-1/2"" Jumbo Rollers for smoothing and volume Ready when you are -setter heats up in 85 seconds Cool end rings make rolling hair easy Ready dot changes color when rollers are ready Convenient Clip storage (Model # CHV12XR) - Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter"

Is this better than a curling iron ? Worth it or not ? Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Curlers - 2"
I recently purchased the Conair Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter and was wondering how you're supposed to store the pins? All my previous units had dedicated storage slots but this one doesnt. Im not sure where theyre supposed to be stored while not in use.
Wondering if this is good? Need large beautiful curls!
Start your review of Conair Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter!
Samantha B.
Batavia, OH
Conair Xtreme Big Curls Hairsetter uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay I am NEVER using a curling Iron ever again! This literally only took me 6-7 minutes to put in my hair left them in while I did my makeup then BOOM bombass hair!!!!!
C Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the size of the rollers. I love that they heat up in a minute. I love that it comes with both pins and clamps. I love the thick flocking and it grip it provides. I don't love how heavy the rollers are, I have to use extra bobby pins to keep them secure. I don't love the notch in the bottom. And I am meh on the rollers being super hot at the bottom (gotta hold the top when rolling). And I am meh about the lack of an on/off button.
Adriana S.
Dallas, TX
At first I was kinda ify about hair rollers. But these work well. A quick tip is leave the hair rollers hot for fifteen to twenty minutes . And start putting them in your hair and leave the hair rollers in your hair for ten minutes after the time is up remove them. And you will have nice curls.
Alexandria M.
Crested Butte, CO
This set heats up very fast and comes with both clips and pins. I have long hair and I managed to get all of my hair up in just 11 of the 12 rollers. I left the rollers in for about an hour while I was doing other tasks and was not impressed with the outcome. My hair was bent under at the ends but not curled by any means.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
The problem with this set isn't the performances of the rollers but the design of the unit. This model I purchased comes with 12 hot rollers, hair pins and clips...sounds great right?! Unfortunately there is no place to store said clips OR pins? Am I missing something? What am I supposed to do with them when they're not in use? All the other hot rollers I've ever owned had some sorr of compartment on the unit to store pins and clips. The rollers themselves worked great but without a place to securely store the pins without them getting lost this unit is useless.
Wendy H.
Reading, PA
I love that product, easy to used make your hair look fantastic, y is to fast,i satisfaied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Risyki G.
Dayton, NV
il y a 14 jours
Natasha B. il y a 14 jours
I personally love a curling wand better. I do have a conair set years back and the heat don’t last for a long time, it’s more of a loose curl it give you. Maybe they improved in the curlers now.
Denise H.