Conair Xpress Shine Clampless Curling Iron uploaded by courtney S.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thermal Shine Technology. No clamp design. Instant heat feature. Auto off feature Get instant style with the Xpress Shine Curling Iron by Conair!  With this advanced styling tool you can have flawless curls fast with the unique no clamp design that allows you to simply wrap and go without extra stress on your hair or kinks.    Revolutionary thermal shine technology conditions your hair for  a vibrant, healthy look.  Plus this high quality styling tool includes instant heat and auto off features!

• What does it mean by Express shine ? What is one of the b...3 Answers
Hannah D.
Milwaukee
Fun fact, I am pretty much known for my hair. Everyone I go I get compliments and at least once a day people ask me how I get it to curl the way I do. Every time I sell them on this product. It makes it SO EASY and I can now get my hair curled in 10 minutes or left with perfect waves. If you are unsure on how to get those wavvy girls, just Youtube it. Seriously that's how I learned and now it's my biggest compliment I get! All thanks to this magical product!
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
I have always preferred using the clampless curling wands, and this one did not disappoint!I love it so much, it gives off just the right amount of heat, and it keeps my curls soft and bouncy!ALSO... It is extremely affordable, and they last forever!I don't even know when I purchased mine last. But if and when it gives out, I will repurchase this over any expensive brand any day! It does just as good of a job on my hair, so why not?! :)
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Most of the time I don't need a clamp because I prefer the wrapped look but sometimes I wish I had the clamp when my hair isn't cooperating. For some reason the left side of my head doesn't like to curl quite like the right side and not having the clamp to gain control can be annoying.
Vivi O.

So it is a good curling iron. They do not get as hot as I wish they did but it still works. I like rippled beach curls and this curler gives me exactly that. I can do all my hair in about 30 minutes and I have very long and thick hair too. It is hard to find a good big curling barrel, but this is a good option
Rocio O.
Hialeah, FL
This clamp less curling wand works very well. Very good product for the price. Heats very quickly and I only have to curl the section once. I bought it at a CVS or Walgreens. I have color treated, frizzy, curly hair. I would buy it again once this one breaks.
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Best hair curler that I have ever owned. It's very affordable and you can find in just about any local drugstore . My trick is to leave a little it of off the clamp and ease up on it when I'm curling my hair.
Daffy C.
I have the one with the clamp but this is a basic curling iron. It will get the job done if all you need is a standard curler. I have fine hair but it gives me nice volume if I curl my whole head. It was also very affordable at only $14. Great product for a beginner.
Elizabeth O.
Not my favorite. Not a lot of control when it comes to heat and with no clamp you might as well just use it as a waver. It's a lower price range product and a nice back up to have if you happen to break another tool.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
I love using this curling iron when I want quick, wavy curls. I have very thick hair and this works great. I have used my curling iron for about 5 years now and have not had any problems with it since then.
Keila D.
Granger, WA
I love curling irons. At first it was a challenge to get adjusted to the fact that this iron did not have a clamp. However it is easy to use. I love the curls it lives.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
What does it mean by Express shine ? What is one of the best curling irons ?