Conair Wide Tooth Comb uploaded by Yasmine W.Conair Wide Tooth Comb uploaded by Nora B.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Detangles and grooms hair.

• Sirve bien para cabello super risado?1 Answers
  • I love a nice wide toothed comb. does it withstand the pulling o...11 Answers
  • Isn't this a good buy for a good product that works great!12 Answers
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
I have two of these combs, pink and aqua, and I use one of them every time I wash my hair. I keep one in my vanity and one packed in my travel toiletries bag. It's the perfect size and I love the pastel colors. My hair is long, thick and wavy. Using this Conair comb in combination with a thermal detangling leave in tratment, it helps me comb through my hair before I blow dry.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
should always have on in your house. great for any kind of hair and for any style. was not a big fan of combs because i have thick hair but now i found my love for combs. so affordable. would buy again. do recommend it for any type of hair and everyone should always have one
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I think this is a great comb to use on wet hair. It does not pull out near as much of my hair as a normal hair brush does and it really makes the knots more managable to get out. I really enjoy using this over every other hair comb or brush when my hair is wet.
Candace H.
Curly haired girls will love this wide tooth comb. A trick is to wash your hair at night and comb your hair out with this comb and then plop your hair (YouTube hair plopping) and your hair in the morning will be super curly and frizz free! A wide tooth comb like this one will also not break apart your curls as bad as just a normal hair brush which will also keep your hair more curly.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the BEST tools to untangle super tangled hair. Fun fact about me...My mom used to cut off all my hair because it used to get so tangled she couldn't untangle. I use a nice amount of deep condition, wait a few minutes for it work set on the tangled hair and then go to work with this comb.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This is my favorite comb. I leave this in my shower. When I condition my hair i comb through so all my hair is conditions and comes out tangle free and smooth. This comb is very easy to use and efficient.
Amanda W.
I purchased this comb to use when I curl my hair. I use it to gently comb through my curls to give more of a wavy look than curly. The comb has been holding up well. Since its thin I keep one in my purse also instead if carrying around a bulky hair brush. It's inexpensive and works great!
Brittany m.
Odessa, TX
I love using Conant wide tooth combs .. I have long thick hair and I it tends to fall out alot but I noticed since I started using this comb the less falls out ... and it don't pull on my hair as much .. really recommend this girls
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of the best combs to use after swimming at the pool or the beach. My hair gets so tangled and knotted after swmming and this comb works the best. It doesn't cause my hair to break, and it's easy to get through the knots. I really wish they didn't discontinue it though.
María S.
Me encanta este peine, es resistente a cabellos rizados es cómodo, económico y lo puedes llevar a donde quieras, es muy practico, engaña por el aspecto frágil que tiene, pero la verdad es resistente.!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Isn't this a good buy for a good product that works great!
Ashley K.
Latrobe, PA
I love a nice wide toothed comb. does it withstand the pulling off hair?
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Sirve bien para cabello super risado?