BY CONAIR

Mia P.
Love this hair dryer. It is very quick to dry with multiple settings. The price was very affordable. I have fine hair and it is colored.
The hair dryer and packaging was nice. I am satisfied with this hair dryer and would recommend this hair dryer to anyone.
Haley M.
This hair dryer definitely packs a punch. The air flow is very good, not too hard, not too soft. It does get pretty hot when turned all the way up but you can always change that. My hair color is currently black with blonde highlights and curly and when I stick the diffuser on the end it really makes my curls bouncy and shiny.
Rhi B.
Interlachen Fl
This hair dryer. OMG. It's so high power. Allows you to choose your heat setting. I appreciate that it gets my hair dry in less time than hair dryers I've owned in the past. Very affordable. Can be purchased at most drug stores. Will definitely be using this from now on. Highly roccomended
Hailey G.
Conair has always been a staple ever since I can remember when it comes to hair styling tools. I've always bought their hairdryers and they last such a long time. I've maybe had to purchase 2 hairdryers in the past 10 years. It's a great investment piece and a great price!
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
its a great dryer, when i hurry up to date and i havent time to waste i use this powerfull dryer to dry and straight my hair easy and fast, i also use it everymorning before start my day
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
another great hair dryer for doing things like, drying your hair. the white color is super on point, i mean it matches everything. and you don't really need more than 1900 watts do you?? i don't think so! this gets the job done, go for it if you wanna!
Emma c.
Ocean City, MD
Used this product for a while, no major complaints. Make sure to clean out the back of the dryer though, dust will get stuck there sometimes and affect the quality of drying your hair. Inexpensive, can get almost anywhere. Would not buy again though
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
This dryer works just fine and has some good attachments to it. I wouldn't say its anything special though. I feel like it takes me a while to get my hair dry but then again my hair is really thick. The air gets hot enough. The price for the product is good.
Amber R.
I love this dryer! I have long thick hair and it takes me only a few short minutes to get my entire head nice and dry and ready for the day. It doesn't over heat and I don't feel like my scalp is on fire when I am using it. The air flows nice and even. I would suggest anyone with long hair use this dryer.
Skylar K.
Glenview IL
I love my hairdryer! My hairdryer is high quality and perfect for my hair! It doesn't kill or damage my hair it makes it healthier and drys it in a non harming way. I would for sure buy a new one when my current one gets old because I love it so much! the hair dryer is perfect for everyone.