BY CONAIR

Ready in 60 seconds, Conair's unique steam vent safely dries and straightens in one step. 1-1/2" plates. Unique venting system directs moisture into channels, steam is released through vents and hair is dried as it s straightened! Unique vent system protects against damage -- a Conair first. Uniform Heat Recovery System maintains optimum temperature for consistent styling. Ceramic technology surface glides across hair easily, distributing heat evenly for silky, smooth professional results. 60 second heat up. 25 wet-dry variable heat settings. 1 1/2"  wide ce. see more...

• Would it work with really curly and thick hair without da...3 Answers
Conair Wet/Dry Ceramic Straightener
  • "It has different heat settings depending on whether your hair is dry or wet." in 1 review
  • "I don't usually flat iron my hair when it is wet." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick, super curly hair and this does a pretty decent job." in 1 review
Brittany P.
London, OH
I love this, it goes up to 420 degrees, you can use it on damp or dry hair. I own this so I use it quite often. I’m very satisfied it’s very hard to get my hair to stay straight all day and this straightener does it will still keeping my hair shiny.
Babs O.
Runnemede, NJ
It get the job done and I’ve had it forever. I only paid $15 for it so I can’t complain. The only thing I dislike about it is the plate size is a little big so I can’t get the flyaways and flatten them out.
Chantel N.
Forked River
DO NOT USE WET TO DRY STRAIGHTENERS UNLESS YOU WANT TO FRY YOUR HAIR! This is a great straightener when your hair is COMPLETELY DRY! I repeat: DO NOT USE WHEN HAIR IS WET! You’ll notice a lot of stream - NOT OK
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Amazing straightener!! My hair is very thin and fine and I have to have my hair wet or slightly damp to straighten it and this allows me to do that without causing additional damage to my hair shaft. I love the color and size also because I have shorter hair so this size it en allows me to either add a slight wave by twisting it or it allows me to straighten hair without kinks!!
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
I've used my wet/dry straightener for years. It's really handy for when you're in a rush and don't have time to blow dry your hair. My only complaint is that there isn't a little stand or flip down device for when it's heating up and you want to set it on your counter. You always have to be careful not to burn your countertop. Other than that it is a great choice, especially for the price!
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Although I don't use the wet setting very often it's always nice to have the option. I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on hair supplies or tools so the price was definitely a big seller for me but the product is awesome, I have had this straightener for over 4 years and have never had a problem still works like new.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
This worked ok on my curly hair, but I don't care to straighten my hair when it's wet. It took me longer to achieve a sleek look with this product. I probably won't be using this tool regularly. I would not recommend this product over a more traditional flat iron.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I have really thick hair and this straightener does not work for me. I have tried both wet and dry hair and neither of them work. I gave this to my friend who has thinner, straight hair. Definitely do not buy this straightener if you have thick or curly hair.
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
As long as you use a good heat protection, this saves a lot of time getting ready for me in the morning. It heats up quickly and generally stays hot for as long as I need it to. I love the range of heat that it has for different types of hair.
Amanda M.
I love this straightener because I can use it right after my shower if I'm in a rush and don't have time to blow dry! Gets super hot and straightens my hair usually on the first pull
Georgia I.
Leicester, Leicestershire
Would it work with really curly and thick hair without damaging it?