BY CONAIR #19 in Hairbrushes & Combs

• For everyday brushing of all hair lengths
  • Flexible cushion base for stress-free brushing
  • Ball-tipped bristles will not snag or pull hair
  • Designed to gently detangle wet or dry hair
  • Great for thick hair

Special Features:

• Soft-touch handle for a comfortable hold

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have very thick naturally very curly hair that is pretty frizzy and unruly with a lot of breakage and split ends from constant heat. I wash my hair every 4 to 6 days and blow dry and flat iron on that day. Every other day I flat iron, wave, curl, or just use a heat tool at least once to keep it from curling. I've been using a wooden paddle brush, teasing brush and large round brush. It was time for a new paddle brush though. Mine was pretty old and used up.
So I was given this brush as just a cheap gift because my friend knew I needed one. I'm not sure I would have purchased it for myself but now that I own it I really like it.
It's got a nice, sleek and clean but stylish design to it. I love the gold band at the base of the brush for decoration.
It's got a nice, heavier feel to it. It feels very luxe and expensive in the hand because of the weight which makes it easy to hold and maneuver. It's not too heavy or too light to hold or use for long periods while blow drying straight where a paddle brush is necessary.
When it comes into contact with knots it works quickly and efficiently to untangle them without a lot of pain, pulling or breakage and I love that.
It is a bigger brush but it's not incapable of helping you style a ponytail or any other style where your average brush is needed.
It is a bit big for travel but it could be brought along in the car or if you have a big purse.
It just overall works really well and really efficiently. It looks nice and feels expensive. I love the soft, velvet feeling handle. It makes it easy and comfortable to hold for a minute or an hour.
It holds up to heat very well. When I blow dry I blow dry right into the brush on high heat and it stays hot with heat on it for a good 20 min before it gets a break. Despite that the brush isn't compromised at all. It works great and looks great and doesn't melt. It also helps me get larger portions of hair in the paddle brush so I can blow dry it straighter faster which is always a huge plus for me.
Overall I definitely recommend this brush.
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
I have been using this brush for about a year now. The paddle design makes it easy to control and cover my hair without taking too long. This brush is also gentle on my scalp which is important for me. I only have one complaint about some of the bristles wearing down after a month of using it.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I've used this brush for years now and absolutely love it. It is easy to use and really gets all of your tangles out. I have really thick hair that most brushes can't brush through... but this can! It doesn't break my hair rip it out either. I got it from walmart!
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the best paddle brush! It is huge but still very manageable and controllable. It works well on my hair when it is wet or when it is dry. It also helps to disperse product, sometimes I use it in the shower with conditioner or a mask because it dries so quickly.
Krista M.
Pekin, IL
I have pretty long, thick, wavy, hair that always gets really tangled no matter what i do with it. This brush makes that easier for me to manage. I can run the brush through real quick before class which makes things easier on me and my schedule.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So i just recently purchased this brush. I will have to say that i highly got upset because I was brushing out my hair the cushion on the brush came off! I probably could have glued it to where I could fix it but I was highly upset for spending the amount on the brush for it to fall apart on me, I wasn't to happy!
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Best hair brush I have ever owned! My hair is very very thin and can get a little frizzy at times. This brush gets through all the tangles and doesn’t leave pieces sticking up anywhere from static. A must have!
Michelle H.
Honestly, this is a great brush for a really great price. It detangles my hair easily, which usually takes forever. I have very frizzy, curly hair that tangles easily. Although it doesn't de-frizz my hair, it works the tangles out nicely. I use it every time I get out of the shower.
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
This is the brush I have had for years! Well I've replaced them in that time but with the same kind of brush. It's soft and does the job! The only downside Ive found is like a dusty looking fuzz will accumulate on the bristles and it makes me not want to use it on my hair anymore. I doubt it's coming from my hair because I don't have dandruff and I wash my hair fairly often. Idk what it is though. Other than that I love this brush!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
I have thick, wavy hair. This brush came apart after having for like 3 months. I wasn't very impressed. Overall it didn't pull my hair too much, or pull it out. Just felt like a waste of money after it fell apart so fast.
Victoria G.
I have very fine, heavy hair, but i have a lot of it. Not only is it past my butt theres just a lot of hairs in my head but this makes for lots of tangles. Would you recommend using this??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this brush worth the money?
Megan Y.
What kind of styling would this brush be used for?
Laura R.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else likes this style of brushes? and why?
Charl L.
Is this brush big or small?