Conair Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush

Ideal for brushing through thick hair, the Conair® Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush has a soft-touch grip and flexible cushion base to make it easier to manage busy, unruly locks. Whether for midday touch-ups or fresh-from-the-shower styling, this is the anytime brush that works wonders on wet or dry hair of all lengths.

What can I do to stop my hair from falling out by brushing and I wash my hair and it falls out I need help with this please?
Is this a good quality brush?
Is this brush big or small?
Start your review of Conair Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
This is my brush. I use it for everything. Once I traveled across country and forgot it and went and hought the exact same one. Very happy with it.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This is a great paddle brush. I've had it for a few years now and it has still yet to break on me like previous paddle brushes I've owned. I also use it with my hair dryer and the bristles haven't melted. Also it really does have a soft touch to it. I would definitely recommend.
King S.
Monroe, NY
Conair Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush uploaded by King S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this Conair velvet touch paddle brush. It’s great for when I flat wrap my hair it doesn’t break or tug too hard at the fragile follicles on my wet hair. I Use this brush like every day I can’t tell you how much it comes in handy.
Jassmin G.
Big Spring, TX
Conair Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush uploaded by Jassmin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am seriously impressed with this hair brush. It is so gentle on your hair yet it detangles without yanking out lots of hair. It is very light weight! For the price I am seriously loving this and can honestly say it is by far my favorite.
Cinthya R.
San Ysidro, CA
I loooove this brush, I’ve had it for a couple years now and it’s still in great condition, it’s super sturdy and easy to untangle my hair with it! It helps the untangling be pain free. I would buy again and would recommend.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is alright i just have a pretty big problem with the bubble thing popping out after a while but other than that its fine
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Conair Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my most favorite brushes. I have long fine hair that sometimes gets tangled. I had got my first brush after my mother had the same type of brush but was actually a different more expensive salon Brand that was more money. I actually little this brush better. The bristles on this brush are firmer not to much just right . I ended up purchasing 2 more for my aunt and grandmother after they tried mine. It does a great job brushing my hair wet or dry . It's covers such a wide area with just one stroke. The Price is less then $5. Love this brush!!
Rebecca A.
Fort Lee, NJ
I literally have had this brush for over 10 years and it’s still my favorite for my 3a curls. I have not yet tried the wet brush or denman however! But I do get good results and always use this after I finger comb with a leave in and don’t get much fall out. #naturallycurly
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Conair Velvet Touch® Paddle Brush is a pretty good brush. I think it's a little too big. It works well though and is pretty durable. It doesn't tear up your hair and brushes well. The only improvement needed is to make it a little smaller. It's affordable and easy to find in most big stores. I recommend it. #brush #haircare #hairtools Influenster
Kayla S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Good brush covers a lot of my hair which is good since I have very thick long hair. Don’t tangle in my hair and don’t pull to bad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...