BY CONAIR #74 in Hair Accessories

Ouchless Elastics. 36 Pack. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Growing up with long, thick hair my entire life, it always has been difficult to find hair elastics that do not either break or get caught in my hair to the point I have to cut my hair to get it out. These elastics have never gotten stuck in my hair and are definitely worth the price. Very seldom will one break, but even with that, they come in packs of plenty!
Alli M.
Alli M.
I don't know about you, but when the weekend roles around and I have gardening and housework to do, it's ponytail time. So up goes my hair! The Conair Metal-Free Hair Elastics are perfect for my color treated hair. They go on easy and come out without hair breakage. I have purchased them many times from my local grocery stores and drug stores.
Iris S.
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
so for my hair ties i only buy conair brand they last such a long time and they are super stretchy i always have to have these hair ties i like to purchase mines at Walmart i do really like these trust me they will not disappoint you i have a lot of hair hand it holds up so good i will keep repurchasing them
Zareth F.
Zareth F.
Daly City, CA
With thin/fine hair, metal free elastics are a must! I love this brand because the adhesive is long wearing which makes for a long lasting hair tie. I use hair ties religiously because I work in a kitchen. These are great and don't fear, they don't tear your hair out either!!! My go to brand
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
HEMET, CA
My all time go to elastics! I have tons of these! I seem to lose them a lot lol I love that there is no metal piece and how stretchy they are. I have very thick course hair and need to go around my hair 3 times and these do the job! Other brands rip as I am going in for the 3rd round.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Metal hair elastics break, get stuck in my hair and are the absolute worst. But these are amazing! I never have to worry about having hair elastics because there are so many and they are so inexpensive I can just go buy more if I need to. They are an essential.
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I really like these. I use them on all of my daughter's hair as well as my own. It does not catch, pull or snag hair as there is no metal. We all have afro hair so it is very important for hair elastics to not tangle or Matt in hair and the do not. Perfect. 5*
Briana J.
Briana J.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I have to use these types of hair bands for my hair because of how thick my hair is. I have used the hairbands with metal tasks on them and that has pulled my hair. These hair bands are my favorite and last me a long time.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Harrison Township, MI
These hair ties break too easily it's very disappointing especially when you only have one left and it snaps as you're tying your ponytail. Maybe I just have really thick hair or maybe I stretch the hair ties out too much but these always seem to break on me.
Bridgette L.
Bridgette L.
Leesburg fl
I won't use any other hair tie, it doesn't pull,my hair out, it catch I use them everyday im using one now actually. Im highly sastified with this product. Very affordable as well.