BY CONAIR

The Conair Vagabond® Styler 1875-Watt Dryer features a handy fold-and-go handle which makes it great for travel. It has 2 heat/speed settings and a cool shot button for pinpoint styling.  And it comes with dual voltage capabilities. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
We have had a Conair Vagabond for over 6 years and it's still working hard. My teens keep it in their bathroom and it's quite scraped up but still effective. I'm impressed with the sturdiness of this unit. While I don't recall the price, I know it wasn't a super pricey one which makes it more notable for its longevity. No fancy features on this one. I would buy another one for sure!
Eilish F.
It takes up a lot less space than my last one did and it dries really fast, it takes about 10 minutes to dry my thick hair
Jessica R.
Essex Jct, VT
Good little hair dryer, gets the job done like any other blow dryer but takes us a lot less space

back