BY CONAIR

The Conair Vagabond® Compact 1600 Watt Styler gives you Conair s signature drying power with features that make travel convenient and easy. It has a folding handle and dual voltage for worldwide travel. With 2 heat/speed settings and a cool shot button you can create the styles you love. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
I use this when i travel or visiting my partner. it gets the job done. i usually go for a diffuser but this is enough to dry the scalp and some ends so i don't leave the house with a head full of wet hair. it's not my style.
Gabby P.
Orlando, FL
I bought this for my aunt off of amazon and she loved it she uses it all the time and i got it for her because she never blow drys her hair and now she just cant stop
Trisha L.
Im not ond yo use s blow dryer as much but needed on for a trip, it did its job but for the price of a travel blow dryer its pricey and would not buy as a gift.
Miranda V.
I do not like this hairdryer. It is overpriced and takes forever to dry my hair. not a good quality.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
Although I don't use this hair dryer much, it is nice to have for travel, as the handle folds so it can fit compactly into a bag.
gabrielly t.
And good this product really wanted to know how to be good and waiting for response