BY CONAIR #93 in Hair Accessories

Conair® 1875 Watt Turbo Styler.

With 2-in-1 attachment.

Powerful and fast drying!

Styling comb attachment snaps on for smooth, sleek styles.

Concentrator for pinpoint styling.

Get smooth & shiny looking hair.

Cool shot locks style in place. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Conair Translucent Turbo Styler is one of better hair dryers that I have had!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it dries it super quickly and makes it shine!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a few settings to blow dry your hair at different speeds/styling." in 1 review
  • "It dries my hair extremely fast and leaves my hair very soft. " in 1 review
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I use my hairdryer daily either to straighten my frizzy curly hair, or with a diffuser and while this blow dryer is nothing special it does get the job done and it has lasted me many years, so you certainly cannot beat the value!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
The Conair Turbo Styler is one of my favorite hairdryers! It is lightweight and comes with a variety of different attachments to focus the heat as needed. I use this everyday and have not had any negative issues with it. I love that it has the cool shot button to set the style. Overall, I love this hairdryer and would definitely buy it again.
Elise C.
Bayside, NY
Old faithful right here. This baby has lasted for a long time. I wish it had a retractable cord and all that but pretty sure this was right for the money at the time  and that's some bougie-ness. It's probably going to eat it soon though because it's catching dust rl quickly.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
This is my current hairdryer and I love how fast it works! It dries my long hair in half the time of other hairdryers. The motor in it sounds solid but is quiet. I love the blue color and all the attachments that it came with. Decent price and available at local department stores.
Mackenzie R.
Meridian , ID
I bought this blow dryer when my other conair one started to get to hot. I thought this one was exactly like my other one but it's different. It drys my hair pretty fast which is nice but it leaves my hair looking really shiny and because of this it almost looks greasy.
Marisa M.
Lake Worth
I never had a blow dryer dry my hair as fast and straight as the Conair Turbo Styler 187 Watt!  I hardly have to use the straightener when done blow drying because of how good this blow dryer is. Gives off the perfect fan speed and heat that gets your hair dried fast and styled beautifully! Highly recommend!
Hannah K.
This hair dryer has been really great for me! I've never had any problems with it. I use it almost everyday! Though having thick hair, it take a bit longer to dry because the air doesn't come out as fast as others. The heat is great though!
Amber H.
Yuma, AZ
It takes no time to dry my hair with this dryer. If I'm in a hurry, I don't have to wait for my hair to not be dripping water for this dryer to get the job done.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
This is my newest hair dryer!! I love it..it is totally an upgrade from my last one..it has so many different settings and it came with 2 attachments..my husband bought this for me at an amazing price also!
Gueselle M.
It dries my hair thoroughly without diminishing the shoe or the volume. I had owned a Conair hair dryer prior to purchasing this one and I was so happy with the results.
Melisa C.
would this be good for thick hair?