BY CONAIR

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Take setting and volumizing to the next level. The jumbo-size curlers have a velvety-soft surface with cool end rings making rolling easy. When placed in the tray your rollers are warmed to help set bouncy long-lasting curls. 5 Jumbo rollers 1-1/2 diameter for volume shaping and smoothing. Soft flocked roller surface which is gentle to hair. Stay cool end rings. Convenient clip storage (for those of you coordinated enough to effectively use them). Cord Storage. Ready Dot (heating requires 18-20 minutes). see more...

Review (1)
Leah V.
I've been curling my hair with rollers for eight years and it's the only way I curl my hair. These curlers give you a great curl that lasts all day (make sure you spray with hairspray!). I have naturally curly hair so that may be a reason my curls last for so long! However, I find that the clips that keep the curlers in place leave marks in your hair, so I don't use these particular curlers anymore and I wouldn't recommend them. I would recommend using rollers just not a set with clips!