BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Travel smart by Conair curling iron features 1-inch ceramic-coated barrel heats evenly to prevent damaging hot spots; uniform heat recovery automatically restores barrel temperature; reduces frizz for silky, shiny results; 30-second Heat-Up and 30 heat settings; heat shield for safe and easy storage; automatic shutoff; worldwide dual voltage; UL listed.

Buy on Amazon
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is a pretty good curling iron for the price! I'm a curling iron girl, not a flat iron girl, so, curling irons I'm pretty knowledge on! As a stylist, the old saying you get what you pay for certainly applies to hair tools as well, but this Conair ceramic curling iron works very well. I realized once on vacation omg I left my curling iron at home and had to buy this one and was fearful it wouldn't work on my hair, being that it's not a "professional" iron, as that's all I've used for near 30 years. So needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised to find not only did this iron work well, but I'd highly recommend this iron.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I don't know about this one. I feel like when my hair was damaged, this curling iron did a great job. Now my hair is healthy and this does not perform for me. I have had it for many years so I definitely got my money's worth but I have other hot tools irons that work for me now.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Oh my god. My one and only. It's all I've ever known really. I use this product like a wand because it's faster and easier. But, I use the clasps for the bangs which is awesome. So I feel like it's a two in one product. Love and will always go to this curler
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite curling iron. I am able to adjust the temperature which is one of my must haves for a heating product. I purchased this at Sally Beauty and for the price it is fantastic. It heats up very quickly so I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a ton of time curling their hair!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the conair ceramic curling iron because it actually curls your hair. I'm a repeat customer and I love the feel of the machine. It's not to hot either. I bought it from Walmart. I would buy it again because it gets the job done and fast. It's very effective and the cost of it is affordable.
Cherish B.
Lily, KY
i have this iron and a bigger one also. one is for me and the other is for my daughter.. satisfied very much so. mine is wavy and my daughter is curly but hers i something do the iron to make more curls. i got it at Wal-Mart.  i don't think there is any room for improving.
Nicole B.
Not a huge fan of this curling iron; I have fine hair, but a lot of it and it's super hard to curl. This barely curled my hair at all and it almost immediately fell after I released my hair from the iron. I've tried many irons since then and found much better ones.
MacKenzie L.
Reno, NV
I have had this thing for years. I have shoulder length hair, so it's hard for me to get loose waves but this does it! I don't use the clamp- I twist my hair and wrap my hair around it like a wand, but it gives me the perfect mermaid waves
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This is probably one of my favorite curling irons, because it gives off just enough heat to reach your desired result without damaging your hair, especially during summer and more humid months. I would definitely recommend it.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
gets the job done and holds curl wonderfully. i use it as a wand (no clamping) and it creates such a nice soft wave. i have always trusted conair when it comes to hot tools. i purchased this at target.