BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Travel smart by Conair curling iron features 1-inch ceramic-coated barrel heats evenly to prevent damaging hot spots; uniform heat recovery automatically restores barrel temperature; reduces frizz for silky, shiny results; 30-second Heat-Up and 30 heat settings; heat shield for safe and easy storage; automatic shutoff; worldwide dual voltage; UL listed.

Buy on Amazon
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is a pretty good curling iron for the price! I'm a curling iron girl, not a flat iron girl, so, curling irons I'm pretty knowledge on! As a stylist, the old saying you get what you pay for certainly applies to hair tools as well, but this Conair ceramic curling iron works very well. I realized once on vacation omg I left my curling iron at home and had to buy this one and was fearful it wouldn't work on my hair, being that it's not a "professional" iron, as that's all I've used for near 30 years. So needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised to find not only did this iron work well, but I'd highly recommend this iron.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have this curling iron for the longest time. This is my very first curling iron I remember I bought it at Walmart when I was around 13 years old and it lasted me all the way up until I was about 18 or 19 when I decided to retire it. I can't even say that the curling iron broke I was just ready for a different curling iron this is an absolutely loyal and dependable product and I think that the crawls turned out really pretty with this product. I would definitely say for the money this product is definitely worth it it's one of the cheaper curling iron on the market I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to spend a pretty penny on a curling iron.
Heidi B.
The curling iron of all curling irons! This works wonders on my fine and straight hair. It gives it body and reduces frizz, giving me long lasting curls! It heats up quickly and cools off quickly too after non use. I take it everywhere!, such a great and inexpensive iron!
Hillary S.
I've been using this ceramic curling iron for over a year now and love it! I like how you can adjust the temperature setting and also like the little stand included so that the barrel doesn't touch whatever you placing the curling iron on. Its very easy to use I would recommend this iron for beginners to pro users.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I don't know about this one. I feel like when my hair was damaged, this curling iron did a great job. Now my hair is healthy and this does not perform for me. I have had it for many years so I definitely got my money's worth but I have other hot tools irons that work for me now.
Esther M.
WILLOWBROOK, IL
Oh my god. My one and only. It's all I've ever known really. I use this product like a wand because it's faster and easier. But, I use the clasps for the bangs which is awesome. So I feel like it's a two in one product. Love and will always go to this curler
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had this curling iron for years, and it is perfect for touching up my tight air-dried curls that may have gone flat overnight. My hair type is wavy/curly so getting this guy from Sally Beauty Supply was the perfect solution to vamp up my day 2, dry shampooed hair. Love it, and though I only use it for specific looks, it never fails.
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite curling iron. I am able to adjust the temperature which is one of my must haves for a heating product. I purchased this at Sally Beauty and for the price it is fantastic. It heats up very quickly so I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a ton of time curling their hair!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love the conair ceramic curling iron because it actually curls your hair. I'm a repeat customer and I love the feel of the machine. It's not to hot either. I bought it from Walmart. I would buy it again because it gets the job done and fast. It's very effective and the cost of it is affordable.
Cherish B.
Lily, KY
i have this iron and a bigger one also. one is for me and the other is for my daughter.. satisfied very much so. mine is wavy and my daughter is curly but hers i something do the iron to make more curls. i got it at Wal-Mart.  i don't think there is any room for improving.