Conair TS301 CTS 1" Ceramic Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With the Travel Smart Ceramic Curling Iron, you'll be ready to create beautiful curls in no time. This curling iron features a 1 inch ceramic-coated barrel that heats evenly to prevent damaging hot spots that could ruin your hair and your style. Plus, it has uniform heat recovery so that it automatically restores the barrel temperature after each use and if the curler accidentally becomes unplugged. With the 30-second heat up time, you'll be ready to style in no time flat, and with 30 heat settings to choose from, you can find just the right setting for your hair and your style. Worldwide dual voltage means you can take it practically everywhere and achieve beautiful curls even while traveling.

• I am looking for an outstanding affordable hot curler. th...2 Answers
Conair TS301 CTS 1" Ceramic Curling Iron
Buy on Walmart
Valentina P.
I have been using this curling iron for 12 years now, and it works just as great as the day I bought it! It curls the hair really nicely, heats up VERY quickly and it doesn’t make your hair smell burnt like some other heating tools do. It’s also very easy to handle and twist around your whole head, because the cord doesn’t tangle.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I love this conair curling iron. It is a really good brand of irons that I use twice a week for styling my hair. I purchased this product at my local Walmart store. Sven thought it is a curling iron I sometimes use it as a curling wand which makes styling my hair much faster. I will buy this brand again. I highly recommend
Dominique J.
Glendale
i lobe this curler when i use to go to school all my friends would be like how did u do ur curls like that there so nice.it looks like u got it done at a salon
Savannah C.
This is the best curling iron I've ever owned. It gets just the right amount heat. I do have to turn this up a bit more for a longer lasting curl but I like that I can turn it down low to have curls for a few hours for an event or date and by the next day they're subtle waves. Helps keep my tangles down. I have also turned it up to really curl my hair. I've gone to the 20 dial and those curls last two days on me. Heats fast!!! Like less than a minute. I got this to use for pin curls which it does well. Barrel is a great size for no matter what you want to accomplish.
Kasandra K.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is my favorite hair curler of all time! It is affordable and manages to keep curls in tact all day long. I like that the clamp isn't too tight, because the way that I curl my hair, I do a lot of unrolling and re rolling, and some curlers are screwed so tight that it ends up pulling on my hair. I also like the 1" size because I don't need to use hairspray. I just curl my hair and go, by the time I am to my destination, it has fallen out enough to look like nice waves.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
While I like this curling iron in terms of comfort and how little of my hair it snags in the clip, it doesn't seem to get hot enough to give me a lasting curl. They tend to fall down really quickly, so I don't reach for it often because the amount of hairspray or gel required sort of makes the "soft and sleek" curls impossible. All in all I don't reach for it that often.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
This is a great curler for tight or loose curls or maybe just an under or outer flip. I've used this brand for several years. It can get rusty around the hinges but that may be due to years of use and hair spray.
marie A.
i am giving this 3 stars only because it personally works just ok for me. the curler works fine, it get pretty hot. but for some reason my curls never hold when i use this curler. . . its a good curler and very cheap but just dint  work for me. i recommend because of the price.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
it is a good middle of the road curling iron.  It gets the job done, but it fries my hair everytime.  I looks like I have tons of split ends, but my curls stay pretty long througout the day, especially with hairspray.  It is affordable, whereas the ones that are amazing are not.
Dee H.
I love this curling wand. The 1" is perfect for my hair styling needs (loose beachy waves). It heats up quickly and evenly and is super easy to use. I also love that the cord swivels around so it doesnt get tangled or twisted into a mess. Highly recommend!
Terrica K.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am looking for an outstanding affordable hot curler. these caught on fire in my hand?!!!! What is a recommended brand?