BY CONAIR

Sonic skincare solution for professional results Brush head operates at 300 oscillations per second, shaking dirt and makeup from pores without irritation 2 10 Second pause for each face quadrant; 60 second in total run time 3 Gentle enough to use as part of an everyday cleansing regimen 4 Keeps skin clear and prevents clogged pores and blackheads from developing 5 Includes two brush heads for face and body 6 3 Speeds: low, medium, and high 7 Automatic even cleanse timer tells you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds 8 Includes 2 brush attachments ~ small face and large body 9 Fully rechargeable 10 Charging stand included 11 Waterproof and safe for use in the shower see more...

• Would this brush be too harsh on sensitive skin? I have some area...2 Answers
  • I have been using this for a couple of weeks. And... Be the first to answer!
  • I have acne prone skin and very sensitive skin, will this brush m...1 Answers
Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Skincare System, 1 ea
  • "Also the first time I used it it did irritate and dry my skin a little but but after the 3rd use it worked really well!" in 1 review
  • "I use it every morning and every night and it has cleared up my blemishes, gotten rid of my dry skin flakes completely, and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth." in 1 review
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS NOT A BAD PRODUCT. It does work. But this broke me out SO bad all over my face. Specially my cheeks. I used it for almost a month thinking it would go away but I still have a lot of the acne it caused me even after having stopped its use a couple of weeks ago. I have really oily skin with lots of acne for reference.

To begin, I was used to using a silicone pad to clean my skin. So when I switched to this, with it being a brush/bristles tool I didn't like it.
I didn't like the feel of it on my skin, felt it was a little harsh on my skin and I didn't feel like it was hygienic. Living in a 80% humid place, I felt like the brush head was never fully dry and was harboring bacteria.

Now, since I have really oily eyelids, I wash my eyes when washing my face. And I can wash my eyes with a silicone tool, but not with a brush tool. My silicone pad takes away ALL of my makeup, including my eye makeup and mascara. I don't even own makeup remover.
Also, a silicone option will be way less expensive since you do need to change the brush heads every three months. While silicone, from experience, dries really quick and it does not have to be replaced since it is hygienic. In another words, silicone is easier and cheaper in the long run.

This is water resistant but not water proof. Do not submerge it in water because water will seep into it and damage it like it happened to me (Don't ask lol). I had to throw mine away.
Christin K.
Sumter, SC
I kept seeing rave reviews about Clarisonic but I just couldn't bring myself to drop that amount of money on something that I might not like or irritated my skin. I stumbled across Conair Sonic face brush for less than $40. It looked similar and promised the same thing and I would as willing to potentially lose $40.

Lose I did not. This has helped clear my face and pores to much. It took me a couple times of using to find what speed worked best but it was worth it. My pores have never been smaller and the texture of my skin is so smooth.
Kenia P.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
In order to give a better care to my skin I stumbled upon this brush True glow de conair and I love it, the first time I used it I was impressed, since I had already retired my makeup perfectly according to me and my surprise was great to see the Brush after using it from the color of my makeup base, I could not believe performs a deep cleaning, has 3 speeds, super easy to use I love it.
Britt T.
New Lenox, IL
I'm so happy I purchased this! I've only been using it for a couple of days and I can already feel and see a difference with my skin. I'm glad there's two different settings to this as well. Some days I don't wear makeup, so I feel like the lower setting is perfect for it! I also love the charcoal heads for it and the full body one. I used it right before I got a spray tan and I noticed it help with the color a lot (because there was not any dead skin on me).
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought I would give this a try now it sitting in my cabinet. Great way to wash face but I try taking brush out to clean and it broke on me now everytime I have a brush on it is not working right and the charger piece goes on and off
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love this product!!! Mine came with 5 heads; 2 regular, 2 for sensitive skin, and one for the body. It cleans very deeply and your skin does glow afterward!! Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Skincare System, 1 ea
Jen K.
Winston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face Brush it works great on acne pone skin and works to get left over dirt and makeup off when u wash your face.
Justice E.
Belleville, MI
The brush worjs fine but it takes too long. I didnt like it too much. It was much easier to just use a towel and some soap.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es buenísimo para dejar la cara como de una modelo! Porque limpia todo y la
Deja con una textura suave.
Miciela R.
Jupiter, FL
Firstly I got this product as a Christmas gift and I've been using it every other day at night time. My very first impression at the first use was 'wow', instantly my face felt smoothr and cleaner. I currently use this with my Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. Overall, I love love this product, its not rough in anywhere. The biggest benefit for me is that is cordless and water resistant..Yayyy!!!!! Also who won't love a rechargeable beauty product. Big props to the boyfriend for getting me this.
Arely V.
Would this brush be too harsh on sensitive skin? I have some areas that are very sensitive to almost anything, including moisturizers, and I'm a bit afraid this may hurt when using it. Any input is appreciated!
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
Has anyone purchase any replacement heads? If so..... Where did you purchase them?
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I have acne prone skin and very sensitive skin, will this brush make my sensitive skin worse? And do you use a certain kind of face wash with this or just use anything?
kelly k.
Inwood, WV
How is the battery life? Does it charge properly? Is this a long lasting product?
Gladys R.
Do you charge this? Or is it battery operated? I'm thinking of ordering one. Do you like it?