BY CONAIR

Sonic skincare solution for professional results Brush head operates at 300 oscillations per second, shaking dirt and makeup from pores without irritation 2 10 Second pause for each face quadrant; 60 second in total run time 3 Gentle enough to use as part of an everyday cleansing regimen 4 Keeps skin clear and prevents clogged pores and blackheads from developing 5 Includes two brush heads for face and body 6 3 Speeds: low, medium, and high 7 Automatic even cleanse timer tells you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds 8 Includes 2 brush attachments ~ small face and large body 9 Fully rechargeable 10 Charging stand included 11 Waterproof and safe for use in the shower see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "Also the first time I used it it did irritate and dry my skin a little but but after the 3rd use it worked really well!" in 1 review
Araseli R.
CA
Got this face brush and love it! Works great with two different brush heads one for sensitive skin and the other for exfoliating. Very inexpensive $40 and cleans your skin and it is waterproof ! So I use it while showering.
Mar M.
I use this brush every night with African black soap and I have seen such an incredible difference in my skin. I have seen some people complain about this brush breaking them out but it most likely is just the product that they are using along with the brush. I have never faced any issues and I use it daily. Highly recommend if you’re in the market for a good and affordable brush!
Riah W.
My mother bought me one of these forever ago and I only used it once or twice. For one, I was never sure really how to use it. Yeah, I get that you use it with your normal facial cleanser or whatever, but this thing just never worked for me. The brush wouldn't do anything other than catch on my skin and freeze up and eventually stop working. I don't get the hype.
Amanda A.
I love this brush! It’s great for removing make-up. I also love that it has a timer and beeps when it’s time to move to a different part of your face. Compared to other brushes that cost over $100, I would say this works just as well.
Christin K.
Sumter, SC
I kept seeing rave reviews about Clarisonic but I just couldn't bring myself to drop that amount of money on something that I might not like or irritated my skin. I stumbled across Conair Sonic face brush for less than $40. It looked similar and promised the same thing and I would as willing to potentially lose $40.

Lose I did not. This has helped clear my face and pores to much. It took me a couple times of using to find what speed worked best but it was worth it. My pores have never been smaller and the texture of my skin is so smooth.
francceca P.
Miami , FL
In order to give a better care to my skin I stumbled upon this brush True glow de conair and I love it, the first time I used it I was impressed, since I had already retired my makeup perfectly according to me and my surprise was great to see the Brush after using it from the color of my makeup base, I could not believe performs a deep cleaning, has 3 speeds, super easy to use I love it.
Britt T.
New Lenox, IL
I'm so happy I purchased this! I've only been using it for a couple of days and I can already feel and see a difference with my skin. I'm glad there's two different settings to this as well. Some days I don't wear makeup, so I feel like the lower setting is perfect for it! I also love the charcoal heads for it and the full body one. I used it right before I got a spray tan and I noticed it help with the color a lot (because there was not any dead skin on me).
jennifer b.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it every morning and every night and it has cleared up my blemishes, gotten rid of my dry skin flakes completely, and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. My makeup goes on better and my wrinkles have even deminished some and my blackheads on my nose have gotten so much better. The only bad thing I would say is that you have to charge it every 3 days if you use it twice a day. Also I've noticed that the facial brush gets harder the more you use it instead of softer. I tested the Clarisonic and this product side by side in the store and they only difference I could see is that the outer ring does move and the Clarisonic does not, which makes it a little messier if you aren't using it in the shower. Love that it's waterproof! Much cheaper than the Clarisonic and very similar product.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
My husband bought me this brush for Christmas after I complained I would never spend $150-$200 for a Clairisonic. LET ME TELL YOU, this brush is PERFECT. Cordless, charges in no time, & it water resistant. IT also vibrates & really deep cleanses my face. the best part is that it doesn't dry me out like other spin brushes I've used in the past like Olay, or Acne Free. I looked into pricing & Ulta Beauty allows you to use their coupons on this product which makes it even more affordable & literally the perfect dupe for anyone who doesn't want to spend big bucks.
Miciela R.
Jupiter, FL
Firstly I got this product as a Christmas gift and I've been using it every other day at night time. My very first impression at the first use was 'wow', instantly my face felt smoothr and cleaner. I currently use this with my Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. Overall, I love love this product, its not rough in anywhere. The biggest benefit for me is that is cordless and water resistant..Yayyy!!!!! Also who won't love a rechargeable beauty product. Big props to the boyfriend for getting me this.
Arely V.
Would this brush be too harsh on sensitive skin? I have some areas that are very sensitive to almost anything, including moisturizers, and I'm a bit afraid this may hurt when using it. Any input is appreciated!
kelly k.
Inwood, WV
How is the battery life? Does it charge properly? Is this a long lasting product?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
To high for my pockets I would never spend that amount of money for it to much
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
Has anyone purchase any replacement heads? If so..... Where did you purchase them?
Gladys R.
Do you charge this? Or is it battery operated? I'm thinking of ordering one. Do you like it?