BY CONAIR

Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Skincare System Set

The sonic facial brush is gentle enough to use as part of an everyday cleansing regimen. It keeps skin clean and helps prevents clogged pores and blackheads from developing. Using a sonic brush is significantly more effective than washing with a washcloth or hands. It has three speed settings and a 60-second timer to provide a thorough cleansing with every use.

View larger
Conair True Glow Sonic Facial Skincare System Set
View larger
Solutions and Advantages

The true glow system includes a facial cleansing brush to help reduce areas of dry skin, oily patches and visible blemishes, a body exfoliating brush to leave skin feeling and looking smoother, and a charging cord and cradle that offer quick charges and cord-free convenience.

The sonic feature allows the the brush to operate at 300 oscillations per second for professional cleansing action. This sonic action at 3 different speeds and a 60-second timer ensure the highest-quality results. The Sonic technology oscillates so fast that it literally shakes dirt and makeup from your pores without irritation. For balanced, more effective cleansing, the true glow is equipped with an automatic even-cleanse timer that prompts you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds. You will be truly pleased with the look and feel of your skin after using the true glow Sonic Brush.

Features:
  • Charging stand for cord-free convenience
  • Waterproof design for use in the shower
  • Includes 2 facial brush heads, 2 body brush heads, charging cord and cradle, carrying pouch and instruction book
  • Built-in timer prompts you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds for balanced cleansing
  • Brush head operates at 300 oscillations per second for professional cleansing action
  • Dermatologist and clinically-tested. Non-irritating
  • Doubles effectiveness of your cleanser
  • After just one use, pores are 30 percent less visible, and redness is reduced by 30 percent
  • Helps reduce surface oil to normalize skin’s balance
  • Your cleanser + our brush = 100 percent cleaner skin*
    *than skin washed with cleanser alone

• Is this really worth the extra money to wash my f... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can you get this for cheap? I heard its awesome but don't w...3 Answers
  • How are the brush heads? Gentle or coarse? How do they compare to...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Pink more...
A quality, affordable alternative to the Clarisonic series! As an avid skincare enthusiast, I have always believed sonic cleansers are a load of bunk; sure, they exfoliate, but not much more than a regular cleanser with exfoliative beads would. Not to mention, the Clarisonic systems which are more popular cost an arm and a leg to be used a few times a week! The Conair alternative however is cheaper, leaving me feeling less guulty for using it, and provides a comfortable, smooth wash. I use it with a regular foaming cleanser when I don't use an exfoliating scrub, and it may just be me, but it does leave me feeling more refreshed afterwards. The cute carrying pouch is a plus, and if anything, the body brush does work wonders on skin after shaving. Not a bad Christmas gift for all you beauty lovers!
Ashley A.
Review for: Other more...
This is a great product for the price! I got a rose gold one for Christmas from Costco, and its about $30-$40 in price, and it's so worth it! It's very gentle on sensitive skin and beeps every 10 seconds to make sure you wash all 6 zones on your face, then automatically shuts off. How cool is that? I love it! It also comes with a charger, stand, and 4 brush heads.
Luisse A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Pink more...
I got this product because I have been wanting a facial brush for a while now and I happened to come across this one on sale at my local costco! I immediately bought it and I think that the product is great for how much I paid for it. It comes with 4 brushes along with a pouch which is amazing because I don’t have to worry about any replacement. I have been using this product for only a week, but I already see a difference in my face!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Pink more...
i am giving this product a 5 stars review! i got a great deal on it at Cosco over the holiday  season and i decided to try it after my clarisonic mia stoped working 2 years after i got it. It does an excellent job. Its waterproof, affordable and came with 3 replacement brushes. I wish I had found this before spending over a $100 on my first mia. I am not going back to clarisonic! Totally recommend it!
Grace L.
This product is a MUST-HAVE!! I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean-- it does a great job exfoliating my skin and getting it nice and clean. I use mine once a day, however that may be too much for some people's skin-- anywhere from 3-7 uses a week should be good. I previously had the Mia Clarisonic 2, which broke after roughly 9 months of use(it kept vibrating randomly and wouldn't turn off and the buttons wouldn't work either). I received this facial brush a year and a half ago, and it has yet to fail me. I have travelled with it, dropped it, etc., but it still works really well. Given the low price and high quality, I would really recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a facial exfoliating system.
Amany I.
THIS IS NOT A BAD PRODUCT. It does work. But this broke me out SO bad all over my face. Specially my cheeks. I used it for almost a month thinking it would go away but I still have a lot of the acne it caused me even after having stopped its use a couple of weeks ago. I have really oily skin with lots of acne for reference.

To begin, I was used to using a silicone pad to clean my skin. So when I switched to this, with it being a brush/bristles tool I didn't like it.
I didn't like the feel of it on my skin, felt it was a little harsh on my skin and I didn't feel like it was hygienic. Living in a 80% humid place, I felt like the brush head was never fully dry and was harboring bacteria.

Now, since I have really oily eyelids, I wash my eyes when washing my face. And I can wash my eyes with a silicone tool, but not with a brush tool. My silicone pad takes away ALL of my makeup, including my eye makeup and mascara. I don't even own makeup remover.
Also, a silicone option will be way less expensive since you do need to change the brush heads every three months. While silicone, from experience, dries really quick and it does not have to be replaced since it is hygienic. In another words, silicone is easier and cheaper in the long run.

This is water resistant but not water proof. Do not submerge it in water because water will seep into it and damage it like it happened to me (Don't ask lol). I had to throw mine away.
Cassandra G.
I'd been looking for an affordable Clarisonic alternative. I received this as a Christmas gift and am so pleased! I love the different brush heads for sensitive and normal skin. Plus, the body brush is exactly what I need for my cellulite and stretch marks! In addition, the new design is gorgeous.
Olivia S.
Kansas City, MO
I got the Charcoal sonic brush for Christmas this year and even though it's slightly different it still has the same capabilities as this brush just with different colors and brush heads. And so far I'm loving it! I've used a Clarisonic in the past and this brush has given me the same results at a much more affordable price. After just two uses I had seen improved texture in my skin, smaller pores, and skin that appeared more radiant! Love love love it!
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
Best Skin Care Kit EVEEEEER!
I am 37 yr old women who had to change my skin care routine. From very minimal to100% every day all day. I have been looking into skin care machines but to realize they're so expensive like the Clarisonic. When I was out shopping at Costco I found the True Glow Conair Sonic Solutions 2 in 1 Kit for $55 !!! Yes, $55 for 2 not one but 2 kits! Skincare Kit and Footcare Kit! The skincare kit include 3 facial brushes & one body brush , one storage pouch and one charging stand! The Footcare Kit includes 2 coarse and one fine callus softeners & one foot brush, one storage pouch and one charging stand! Which means I have 2 machine Devices, one in pink for skincare and purple for Footcare! Now my girlfriends who are Clarisonic devoted, want to can their device and purchase a Conair True Glow! Plus replacements heads are only $8! Boom! By the way,it work GREAT! I placed everything back in the original packaging to show how it was purchased and show all the items!
Liz M.
I received this as a Christmas gift and really enjoy it. I like applying a gentle cleanser on my skin and using it with the brush for extra deep cleaning results. It leaves your skin feeling very clean and soft.
Lisa M.
How are the brush heads? Gentle or coarse? How do they compare to the Clarisonic sensitive brush?
LaJoya J.
Carbondale, IL
Where can you get this for cheap? I heard its awesome but don't want to pay $100.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Hi! I really wanna buy a brush face because my face is getting open pores, darkness in some areas and a little bit acne. I think Clarisonic is pretty expensive, Do you think I can have the same expectation with this product from Conair?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Does this head spin?
hadil k.
Sousse
It is easy to use? How about the quality? Do you advise me to try it?