BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love trying new flat irons and curling irons so I've owned a lot of them. Having one that does both is pretty amazing especially for traveling. I don't like taking my expensive heat tools with me when I travel. This is really affordable and does the job well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a 2 in 1 heating tool.
Jennifer P.
I have mixed feeling about this. I love it and at the same time I feel like a straight straightener and straight curling iron work better by themselves. I feel like you have to clamp it really hard to actually straighten your hair.
Tami M.
Deckerville, MI
When I want something different I grab this.  Whether I want it straight or with a little curl this does the trick.  You get two tools for the price of one, & it was a great deal at Walmart.  Very easy to use.  If you want straight just run it through & if you want curls you just turn as you run it through.  would buy it again.
Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
I have had this straightener for over 10 years! It has been with me through a lot. I couldn't ask for a better straightener! It's affordable and durable! Definitely would recommend to everyone!
Anna H.
This is the straightener I reach for each and every time I want to get my hair sleek! It is affordable and effective in keep my hair nice and straight without frizz. I am so happy with this one that if it didn't work anymore I would defiantly repurchase!
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
I don't straighten or curl my hair very often but having this straightener/curling iron all in one is wonderful! I definitely recommend for those who don't style their hair often since it is on the cheaper end.
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I love this product because it can fulfill two purposes.. Straightening and curling hair! It doesn't take long to warm up and I rarely need to redo my hair for touch ups.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this!!! It straightens and curls which is great and I love that it's a 2-in-1 product!!! Saves money and you get two for one which is awesome!!! Highly recommend!!!
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
This straightener feels very cheap. It does get hot, but it takes a lot of running over and over to get the hair straight and sleek. I have medium thick mostly straight hair and I use straightening irons to get that pin straight sleek look. This did not do it for me. Would not recommend.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
I thought that this would be really great for my hair because it is a straighter and curling iron. It did work pretty well I just wish that it got a bit hotter. There is a bit room for improvement but I still use it from time to time !